SSCNR Recruitment 2017
SSCNR Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 244 Chemical Asst, Section Officer & Other Posts
SSCNR Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 244 Chemical Asst, Section Officer & Other Posts: Staff Selection Commission, Northern Region (SSCNR), New Delhi has given an employment notification for the recruitment of 244 Chemical Asst, Section Officer & Other (Group B & C) vacancies.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship as indicated under Para-6 of this Notice, for the Selection Posts indicated in Para-4 of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website http://ssconline.nic.in and Print out of Online Applications along with all the required documents received in the concerned SSC Regional Office within the specified time shall be accepted.
SSCNR Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 244 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
1. Conservation Assistant: 06 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (Hindi): 01 Post
3. Scientific Assistant (Mechanical): 01 Post
4. Scientific Assistant (Electronics): 01 Post
5. Assistant Research Officer (Regional Language): 07 Posts
6. Wildlife Inspector: 01 Post
7. Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
8. Investigator (Language): 02 Posts
9. Technical Clerk (Economics): 01 Post
10. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
11. Junior Analyst: 01 Post
12. Sub Editor (Hindi): 01 Post
13. Chemical Assistant: 167 Posts
14. Library & Information Assistant: 01 Post
15. Research Assistant (Environment): 03 Posts
16. Research Investigator (Forestry): 01 Post
17. Senior Geographer: 01 Post
18. Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
19. Assistant Research Officer (Hindi, Regional Language-Telugu) : 02 Posts
20. Scientific Assistant (GCS Cadre, Non-Gazetted): 03 Posts
21. Section Officer (Horticulture): 12 Posts
22. Stockman: 01 Post
23. Assistant (Accounts & Statistical): 03 post
24. Investigator (SS) Grade-I: 04 Posts
25. Assistant Archaeologist: 12 Posts
26. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer: 01 Post
27. Senior Translator (Hindi): 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18-25 years for post-1,2,10,20, 18-30 years for post-3 to 8,11 to 19,21 to 27, 18-27 years for post-9, 18, 22, 23. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. instructions.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 10th pass from recognized Board and Diploma in Civil Engineering of minimum three years duration from a recognized institute for post-1, Bachelor Degree with Hindi and Economics as subject from a recognized University for post-2, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with two years experience in related field for post-3, Bachelor degree in Electronics or Diploma in Electronics Engineering with two years experience in related field or (iii) Degree in Electronics Engineering for post-4, Master Degree in Regional Language from a recognized University or Institute with Hindi and English as compulsory or optional subjects at the Bachelor level for post-5. For more details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam in Computer Based Mode, Skill Tests, Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test.
EXAMINATION FEE :-
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE AND MAKE PAYMENT:
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
- CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT http://ssconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix – I (A).
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date i.e. 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.The Regional Director (NR),
Staff Selection Commission,
Office of Northern Region
Block No.12, Kendriya Karyalya Parisar
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against rejection of such candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
Important Notice of SSCNR Recruitment 2017
For more information related to SSCNR Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of SSCNR Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :- 25/08/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :-24/09/2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Generation of Challan 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application :- 24/09/2017