ISRO Recruitment of 313 Assistants and Upper Division Clerk
ISRO Recruitment for the post of assistants and Upper Division Clerk 2017
Indian Space Research Organisation [ISRO Recruitment ] of the Department of Space [DOS] is looking for
young, dynamic and dedicated candidates for filling-up the posts of ASSISTANTS (administrative support
staff)and Upper Division Clerks in the Level 4 of Pay Matrix in CCS (RP) Rules 2016, for filling-up in various
ISRO Centres/Units/Autonomous Bodies/CPSUs, across India. The zone-wise details of vacancies are as
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
DEPARTMENT OF SPACE
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION
ISRO RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS AND UPPER DIVISION CLERKS
|ADVT. No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:03:2017 dated 11.07.2017|
ISRO Full VACANCY DETAILS
Total No. Posts :- 313 vacancies
POST NO. 01 (ASSISTANTS) FOR FILLING UP IN ISRO CENTRES/UNITS 272 vacancies
The zone-wise details of vacancies are as under :-
- Ahmedabad :- 20 vacancies
- Bengaluru :- 97 vacancies
- Hyderabad :- 27 vacancies
- New Delhi :- 04 vacancies
- Sriharikota :- 35 vacancies
- Thiruvananthapuram :- 89 vacancies
POST NO. 2 –UPPER DIVISION CLERKS FOR FILLING UP IN DEPARTMENT OF SPACE 02 vacancies
The zone-wise details of vacancies are as under :-
- Bengaluru :- 02 vacancies
POST NO. 3-ASSISTANTS FOR FILLING-UP AT AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTIONS/CENTRAL PSU UNDER DEPT. OF SPACE 39 vacancies
The zone-wise details of vacancies are as under :-
- Ahmedabad :- 16 vacancies
- Bengaluru :- 07 vacancies
- Hyderabad :- 01 vacancies
- New Delhi :- 14 vacancies
- Thiruvananthapuram :- 01 vacancies
- Educational Qualification of ISRO Recruitment :- Graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications with First Class as declared by the University.(The prescribed qualification to be acquired on or before 31/07/2017 ) WITH Knowledge in the use of Computers.
- Upper Age Limit of ISRO Recruitment :- 26 years as on 31-07-2017 (31 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 29 years for OBC candidates (AGAINST POSTS RESERVED FOR THESE CANDIDATES). Central Govt. Servants, Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities, Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.)
- How to Apply on ISRO Recruitment : The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the ISRO web-site ww.isro.gov.in between 11-07-2017 and 31-07-2017. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 11-07-2017 and 31-07-2017. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Scanned copies of latest passport sized Photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file size is required to be uploaded in the application.Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily. On successful submission of the application an email confirmation regarding submission shall be sent to the candidate’s registered email id. However, the completion of application procedure is subject to receipt of ‘application fee’ (if applicable.). The application is non-editable and details cannot be edited, once the application is registered. Hence, candidates are advised to verify whether, all the details entered in the application are correct, before final submission of the application.
- Applications for Multiple Posts: Candidates may apply for multiple posts, subject to conditions. A candidate may apply for different posts under different/same zones, but cannot apply for same post in different zones. For Ex : A candidate may apply for Post No. 1(Assistant) in Ahmedabad Zone, Post No 2 (UDC) under Dept. of Space and Post No. 3 (Assistant) under Autonomous institute under Bengaluru Zone. However, he/she cannot apply for Post No. 1 (Assistant) in Ahmedabad Zone and again Post No. 1 (Assistant) under Thiruvananthapuram Zone. However, such candidates should select common (same) written test centre for all the posts applied for. Candidates have to make application fee payment separately for applications for different posts.
- NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE: The candidates who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/Autonomous Bodies have to send a `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Number to the Administrative Officer [RMT], Antariksh Bhavan, ISRO Headquarters, New BEL Road , Bengaluru- 560094 within seven days of filing the applications on-line by the candidates and in any case not later than 07.08.2017
- Application fee of ISRO Recruitment : There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.On-line Payment Option : Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 01.08.2017 (11.59) pm.Off-line Payment by Challan : Candidates after submitting their application should download, print the pre-printed challan and pay the application fees in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or last day for payment, whichever is earlier.The last date for submitting online application is 31.07.2017 Candidates are, however, advised to make online payment by 30.07.2017 to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues Application fee is non-refundable and shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Selection Process of ISRO Recruitment :The qualification prescribed is the MINUMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible to take-up the written test. Initial screening will be conducted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test. The written test will be conducted on 15-10-2017 [Sunday] at nine venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram. However, the Organisation reserves the right to cancel/change the written test venue and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre. The call letters for written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during the first week of October, 2017. Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted for Skill Test depending on the number of vacancies notified, the schedule and venue of which will be notified. Those who secure minimum 50% marks each in both objective and descriptive type questions in the written test will be considered for short-listing for ‘Skill Test(Computer Literacy Test)’. Skill Test will be purely go-no-go basis and marks scored in the Skill test shall not be reckoned for final selection. The Skill Test shall be evaluated on a 100 points scale with minimum 60% for qualification. The final selection will be done amongst qualified candidates, purely on the scores obtained in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with minimum 60% marks, empanelment shall be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test, subject to number of vacancies notified. In case, sufficient number of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are not available for filling-up the vacancies reserved for these categories, relaxation will be extended to candidates belonging to the respective category, to make good the short-fall.
- The candidate has to clearly mention his/her graduation course name. For eg- BA (Honors) in case of Bachelors in Arts(Honors), BSc. for Bachelors in Science etc.
- Application Fee is non-refundable and shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- ISRO is not responsible for any incomplete/pending/failed transactions of online/offline application fee payments.
- ISRO is not responsible for multiple payments for a single post.
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated in the previous paragraphs. The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO/DOS Centres/Units and Autonomous Institutions under Department of Space, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/about-isro/isro-centres
- Candidates attending the Skill Test will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of Skill Test (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for Skill Test will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of Skill Test. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be allowed for Skill Test and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement or send their mail to email@example.com No other interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more information related to ISRO Recruitment, you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
- Last Date for Submission of Applications online: 31 July 2017
Question Paper – 2008-I (583.21 KB)
Question Paper – 2008-II (557.45 KB)
Question Paper – 2010 – I (667.09 KB)
Question Paper – 2010-II (655.42 KB)
Question Paper – 2012 (762.68 KB)
Question Paper – 2014 (772.53 KB)
Question Paper – 2015 (10.19 MB)
See #Official Notifications here (ISRO Recruitment 2017)
# Apply online application here