Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 350 Clerk Posts
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017,Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts under High Court of Punjab and Haryana (S.S.S.C.) on behalf of the District and Sessions Judges of the State of Punjab, invites online applications from eligible candidates only at www.sssc.gov.in for filling up vacant posts of Clerk (Pay Scale of Rs.10300-34800 + Rs. 3200/- Grade Pay) in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab as per details given below: –
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
SOCIETY FOR CENTRALIZED RECRUITMENT OF STAFF IN SUBORDINATE COURTS
Punjab & Haryana High Court Vacancy Details :-
Name of The posts :- CLERK
Total No. Posts :- 350 vacancies
- General: 107 Posts
- SC of Punjab (Mazhbi Sikh/ Balmiki): 39 Posts
- ST of Punjab (Other ST): 35 Posts
- BC/ OBC of Punjab: 38 Posts
- PHC of Punjab: 22 Posts
- ESM (Gen): 62 Posts
- ESM (SC): 33 Posts
- ESM (BC/ OBC): 14 Posts
Educational Qualification :- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He/she should have passed matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers (Word processing and Spread sheets).
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-37 years for General, 18-42 years for SC, BC/ OBC of Punjab as on 01-01-2017 & for more information refer the notification.
MODE OF SELECTION :- The applicant shall have to take a written examination in the following subjects: –
- General Knowledge (50 Marks)
- English Composition (50 Marks)
Qualifying marks :- 33% in each subject but no candidate shall be considered to have qualified the written examination unless he/she obtains 40% marks in the aggregate of both subjects.
It is clarified that there will be negative marking in multiple choice questions. For every wrong answer, 1/4th mark would be deducted. The question (s) not attempted will receive no credit or discredit.
EXAMINATION FEE (Non-Refundable) :-
- General :- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab. :- Rs. 250/-
- PHC of Punjab General :- Rs. 500/-
- PHC of Punjab SC/BC/OBC/ESM :- Rs. 125/-
- Reserved Category of other State :-Rs. 1000/–
Requisite fee must be deposited on or before the last date and time fixed for the purpose. The applicants have to deposit the requisite fee by way of „Cash Deposit Receipt‟, printed after completion of Step-I of registration, in any Branch of State Bank of India only. The „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ will contain the amount of fee to be deposited by the applicant, depending upon his/her category. Applicant approaching the State Bank of India Branch will ask for depositing the fee under Screen 8888 (Fee Type-21). No other mode of payment of fee is admissible. The fee once paid will not be refunded in any case. The applicant must retain the „Cash Deposit Receipt‟ in original for future use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.sssc.gov.in from 04-09-2017 to 03-10-2017 by 02:00 pm for step I registration & for step II registration on or before 06-10-2017 by 11:59 pm.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying, candidates should have valid e-mail ID & Contact No.
2. Log on to the website www.sssc.gov.in
3. Click on Recruitments——–>Clerk (Subordinate Courts of Punjab) & click on it.
4. Read all the notification & click on Online Registration (Step-I).
5. Fill the details & submit the form.
6. Deposit the fee in the Bank after 24 hours from the time of completion of Registration Step-I.
7. Click on “Login for Second step Registration”.
8. Fill all the mandatory details and submit the form.
9. Take a printout of online application form for future use.
HELPLINE:- For any technical help regarding the filling of the online Application form, the applicant can call at Helpline numbers 8699002541, 8699002542 or 9115898394 between 10:00 A.M. to 5: 00 P.M. For any other query regarding terms and conditions of Advertisement, applicants can call at Phone No.0172- 2722012 of S.S.S.C. on all working days between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00P.M. For depositing of fee related issues, applicant can call at Mobile Phone of Bank authorities 9478727229 & 8146865423 during banking hours
Important Notice of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
For more information related to Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017 :-
- Candidate can apply online From :- 04/09/2017
- Last date/time for Registration Step-I :- 03.10.2017 02:00 P.M
- Last date for receipt of application fee : 04.10.2017 (Within Banking Hours)
- Last date/time for Registration Step II : 06.10.2017 11:59 P.M.
- Last date for editing of applications : 06.10.2017 11:59 P.M.
Download Advertisement Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017
Online Application Form Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017