JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD 01/2018 BATCH
JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD Posts Of Navik (General Duty)
Application are invited from male Indian nationals possessing education qualifications and age , as prescribed below ,Join Indian Coast Guard for recruitment to the The Post os Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard , an Armed Force of the Union.
Join Indian Coast Guard
(Ministry of Defense )
AS NAVIK (GENERAL DUTY ) 10+2 ENTRY -01/2018 BATCH APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED ‘ONLINE ‘ FORM 26 AUG TO 04 SEP 2017
Advt. No. :- Davp/10119/11/0018/1718
Name of The Posts :- Navik (General Duty)
Educational Qualification of JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD :- 10+2 Passed with 50% marks aggregate in Total and minimum 50% aggregate in Math and Physics from an Education board recognized by Central/State Goverment .
Age Limit of JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD :- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 22 years . i.e. Between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (Both date inclusive ) . Upper age relaxation of 5 Years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates .
Selection Process of JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD :- The ‘ONLINE’ Application will be sorted out Centre Wise . The Conduct of Test is Planned during the month of OCT/NOV 2017 . The Selection procedure is as follow:-
- Short-Listing criteria will be based on Higher percentage of Marks for a particular examination Center
- The Qualifying cut off percentage(%) of a particular Centre May be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects such as Maths, Physics, basic Chemistry, knowledge of English upto 12th standard, general knowledge, current affairs, quantitative aptitude and reasoning etc.
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days. Physically Challenged candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.
Pay Scale :- On Joining Indian Coast Guard , you will be placed in Basic pay Rs. 21000/- (Pay Level – 3 post 7th pay commission Implementation ) plus Dearness allowance and other allowance based on Nature of Duty /Place of Posting as per the regulation enforced time to time.
HOW TO JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD
Important Notice of JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD
For more information related to KSP Recruitment you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD :-
- Startng Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 26 Aug 2017
- Last Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 04 Sep 2017
Click here for Recruitment Advt
Indian Coast Guard Online Application Post of Navik