NIELIT VACANCIES TO BE FILLED UP ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS
NIELIT VACANCIES On behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), applications are invited from eligible and qualified persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ in National Informatics Centre (NIC). The detailed Advertisement is available on the following websites:
(a) nielit.gov.in (b) meity.gov.in (c) recruitment.nic.in d) ccdisabilities.nic.in
For fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a candidate should possess one of the Essential Educational Qualifications as indicated in the Table given below, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or First Class from a University/Institution established under either Central or State or UGC Act and requisite experience if applicable, complete in all respects, by last date of receipt of applications (closing date i.e 28/08/2017). Details of number of vacancies and essential eligibility qualifications are as under:
NIELIT VACANCIES TO BE FILLED UP ON DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS 2017
(Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7)
- Number of vacant Posts – 314 Posts
Name of the post :- Scientist-‘B’ GROUP -A
No. of Posts :- 81 VACANCY (UR=42 SC = 12 ST = 6 OBC = 21)
Pay Matrix :- Level – 10 , (Rs.56100- 177500)
Educational Qualifications :-
- BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engg.
- BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication
- BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication
- M.Sc. (Physics) with one year of relevant experience
- M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) with one year of relevant experience
Upper Age Limit :- Upto 30 Years as on closing date
Selection Process :- Written followed by Interview
Name of the post :- Scientific /Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP -B
No. of Posts :- 259 VACANCY (UR = 133 SC=38 ST=19 OBC=69)
Pay Matrix :- Level – 6 , (Rs.35400- 112400)
Educational Qualifications :- M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in any one or in combination of below mentioned fields:
- Field (Single/Combination) : Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics,
Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and
Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software
System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer
Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical
Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics,
Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information
Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design
Upper Age Limit :- Upto 30 Years as on closing date
Selection Process :- Written Only
- Upper Age limit not exceeding 30 years (as on closing date i.e. 28/08/2017 )
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons are relaxable in accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time, in this regard.
- Age relaxation:
i) Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them
ii) Upto 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
iii) Upto 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
iv) For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
v) 5 years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts. Decision in this regard will rest with NIC.
How to Apply :-
- Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE at http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ between 28.07.2017 (11:30 a.m) and 28.08.2017 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed as:
STEP 1: Submission of Applicant‟s Details
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature and relevant documents
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online if applicable.
- The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step1, Step2 and Step3 (if applicable) ) are completed successfully. In case candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- Applicant can view the Application details from the View/Print Application menu option available on the home page by providing Application Number and Date of Birth. Applicant is required to make sure that „Application Status‟ on application form is “Submitted Successfully” otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
Application Fees: The applicants shall pay the Application Fee at the rates indicated in the Table below through online payment mode via application software only:
- General and all others :- Rs.800/- per application.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates :- NIL
For any problems related to online submission of application form/downloading of admit card, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning advertisement number in the subject.
Important Notice of NIELIT VACANCIES
For more information related to NIELIT VACANCIES you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of NIELIT VACANCIES :-
- Start date for submission of online applications: 28/07/2017
- Last date for submission of online applications: 28/08/2017
Click here to Download Full Advts. Or Examination Syllabus
Click here to Online Application From लिंक 28 जुलाई 2017 तक सक्रिय होगा।