Infantry School Group C Recruitment 2022 – 101 Vacancy
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA MINISTRY OF DEFENCE HQ, THE INFANTRY SCHOOL, MHOW EMPLOYMENT NOTICE
Indian Army HQ, Infantry School, Mhow, and Belgaum has issued Notification of Group C recruitment to the post of 101 . Any candidate who comes from All Over India state and are interested in this Counsellors recruitment and fulfill the eligibility, they apply Offline 15th June 2022 from 25th July 2022.
Infantry School Group C Recruitment 2022
Applications are invited for the following post(s) from citizenof India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications/specifications as mentioned below on plain paper duly typed or neatly handwritten in the prescribed format only. Applications duly completed in all respect along with a self-addressed registered envelope duly affixed with minimum Rs 25/- postal stamp with all the requisite documents, duly self-attestedshould be addressed to The Presiding Officer,Civilian Direct Recruitment,Application Scrutiny Board, The Infantry School, Mhow (MP) – 453441 for Table 1 Recruitment Post at Infantry School, Mhow Station and Applications duly completed in all respect for Table 2 Post at JL Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka) Station should be addressed to The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment,Application Scrutiny Board, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka).
|Table 1 – Mhow Station|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||10|
|4.||Civilian Motor Driver||19|
|Table 2- Belgaum (Karnataka) Station|
|1||Lower Division Clerk||08|
|3||Civilian Motor Driver||13|
|5||Artist or Model Maker||01|
- For Stenographer, Translator & LDC: Candidates should possess 12th Class
- For Others Candidates Should Possess 10th Class
- For more Details refer the Notification..
Age Limit (as on 25-07-2022)
- Age Limit for the post of Lower Division Clerk, Translator,Stenographer GradeII, Barber and Cook: 18-25 Years
- Age Limit for the post of Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Artist or Model Maker and Draughtsman: 18-27 Years
- Fee: Rs.50/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman: Nil
- Payment mode: Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Demand Draft.
- Last Date for receipt of Application: 25-07-2022
- Last Date for receipt of Application for NE States & Spiti District of Pangi Sub-division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep : 05-08-2022