INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS 2018
INVITES ENGINEERS TO JOIN AS SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION OFFICERS IN EXECUTIVE BRANCH (GENERAL SERVICE/HYDRO CADRE)/TECHNICAL BRANCH (GENERAL SERVICE) AND AS PERMANENT COMMISSION OFFICERS IN NAVAL ARMAMENT INSPECTORATE CADRES CHEME - JAN 2019 COURSE
Applications are invited from unmarried eligible male candidates for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Executive Branch viz. General Service/Hydro, Technical Branch (General Service) and Permanent Commission (PC) Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) entry in the Indian Navy for Jan 19 Course conducted at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Candidates must fulfill conditions of nationality as laid down by the Government of India.
INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS 2018
- Who Can Apply. Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree or are in the final year of Engineering course in any of the under mentioned disciplines from a recognized educational institute with 60% marks till 5th/7th semester in regular/integrated course respectively
- Call up for SSB. Candidates will be issued Call Up for Service Selection Board (SSB) interview based on their academic performance till 5th/7th semester for all eligible regular/integrated course respectively
- Minimum %age on Joining INA. The candidates will, however be required to pass final examination (BE/B Tech) with minimum 60% before joining INA. The candidates failing to meet minimum cut off %age will not be permitted to join INA Ezhimala.
Total No. of Posts :- 108 Posts
EXECUTIVE BRANCH :- 48 Vacancy
- Branch/ Cadre :- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre. (40 Vacancy)
Eligible streams of Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology :- BE/B.Tech (Any Discipline).
- Branch/ Cadre :- NAIC . (08 Vacancy)
Eligible streams of Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology :- (i) Electrical (ii) Electrical & Electronics (iii) Electronics (iv) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (v) Electronics & Communication (vi) Electronics & Tele Communication (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Instrumentation & Control (x) Micro-electronics (xi) Mechanical (xii) Control (xiii) Industrial Production (xiv) Industrial (xv) Production (xvi) Aero Space (xvii) Metallurgy (xviii) Metallurgical (xix) Chemical (xx) Material Science (xxi) Computer Science (xxii) Information Technology (xxiii) Computer (xxiv) Computer Application
Technical Branch :- 60 Vacancy
- Engineering Branch (General Service) :- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre. (27 Vacancy)
Eligible streams of Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology :- (i) Mechanical (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- Branch/ Cadre :- Electrical Branch (General Service) . (33 Vacancy)
Eligible streams of Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology :- (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Control System Engineering (vii) Power Electronics (viii) Avionics (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Electrical & Electronics.
Important Note :-
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidate
- Candidates who are eligible for more than one Branch/Cadre should mention their preference in the application.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for SSB based on their first preference.
- However, if not shortlisted for the first preference you may be considered for alternate Branch/Cadre subject to availability of spare slots in SSB batches of that Branch/Cadre.
- Once shortlisted for a Branch/Cadre subsequent stages of selection process (SSB, medicals & meriting) will be exclusively for the branch/cadre only.
- Technical Branch candidates as mentioned above at Ser. No. (c) & (d) can also be allotted Air Technical Specialization/appointed as Air Technical Officer(s)by IHQ MoD (Navy)and on commissioning, they can also volunteer for Submarine Specialization.
- No equivalent stream of BE/B.Tech other than mentioned in para 3 above will be considered valid for selection process at any stage.
How to Apply :- Candidates are to register and fill application on e-recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. The candidates are to apply from 05 Jan to 25 Jan 18.
Important Notice of INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS 2018
For more information related to INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS 2018 . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS 2018 :-
- Starting Date of Submit Online Application Form :- 05-JAN-2018
- LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – 25-JAN-2018
Download Advertisement of INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS 2018
Online Application Form of INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT FOR ENGINEERS 2018