BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – 229 Apprentice Posts
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 229 Apprentice Posts
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2017-18 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 in the following discipline/ branches:
BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017
229 Apprentice Posts
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal
(A Govt. of India Undertaking)
BHEL Bhopal Vacancy Details : –
Total No. of Posts:- 229 Vacancies
Name of Posts :- Apprentice
- Graduate Engineering: 138 Posts
- Diploma Engineering: 91 Posts
Name of the Discipline:
- Chemical Engg.: 01 Post
- Civil Engg.: 08 Posts
- Computer Science & Application: 04 Posts
- Electrical Engg.: 67 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg.: 03 Posts
- Electronics & Tele communication Engg.: 15 Posts
- Industrial Engg.: 07 Posts
- Information Technology: 01 Post
- Instrumentation Technology: 01 Post
- Mechanical Engg.: 100 Posts
- Metallurgy: 02 Posts
- Modern office Mgmt: 20 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
RATE OF STIPEND
- For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
- For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 14 – 25 years as on 01-11-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidatesas as per rules. For details refer the notification.
- Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
- Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) of BHEL will be considered separately.
HOW TO APPLY
- All candidates mandatorily have to enroll/register themselves on Govt. website “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” as “Student” and possess the unique registration number generated by online system before online application for apprenticeship at BHEL.This number is required to be filled in online application at the time of applying for BHEL Bhopal. Keep copy of unique registration number generated by online system for future reference
- Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./Diploma in Electronics & Communication Branch are required to fill their branch against Electronics & Tele – Communication while registering on “www.mhrdnats.gov.in” website
- Application submitted online will only be considered.
- Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbpl.co.in/bplweb_new/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and other related information.
- Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before filling the online application.
- After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with self-attested copies of documents mentioned below shall be sent to following address through ordinary post : “ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal – 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by 17.12.2017. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2017-18” should be written.
Important Notice of BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – 229 Apprentice Posts
For more information related to BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – 229 Apprentice Posts . you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – 229 Apprentice Posts :-
- 20.11.2017– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
- 10.12.2017– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
- 17.12.2017- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of
prescribed documents at address “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)”.
Download Advertisement of BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – 229 Apprentice Posts
Online Application form of BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2017 – 229 Apprentice Posts
I’ve learned newer and more effective things via your blog site. One other thing I’d really like to say is always that newer laptop or computer operating systems are inclined to allow additional memory to use, but they in addition demand more storage simply to work. If people’s computer is unable to handle additional memory along with the newest program requires that ram increase, it usually is the time to buy a new PC. Thanks