(876 Post) BRO Store Keeper OR Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022
BRO RECRUITMENT ACTIVITIES AGAINST ADVT NO. 02/2022
If you are looking BORDER ROADS ORGANISATION Recruitment .You are on right place.we have good collection BORDER ROADS ORGANISATION career .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our BORDER ROADS ORGANISATION Published Notification This year on 22-06-2022 of Store Keeper OR Multi Skilled Worker – 876 Posts Posts.We are always committed to provide BRO Store Keeper OR Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2022– Offline Application Form for whatsapp, facebook.
BRO RECRUITMENT 2022
BORDER ROADS ORGANISATION Store Keeper OR Multi Skilled Worker POST RECRUITMENT 2022
Application are invited for filling up the following posts in General Reserve Engineer Force from Indian National (Males only):-
Total No. of Posts :- 876 Posts
- Store Keeper Technical – 377 Posts
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 499 Posts
Store Keeper Technical Education Qulaification :-
- Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent ;
- Possessing certificate of Building construction/Bricks Mason from Industrial Training Institute / Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training OR Passed Certificate Class II for Mason as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records / Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) Education Qulaification :-
- (a)12 class pass with Biology from a recognized Board.
- One year certificate course in Nursing or Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (ANM) certificate or any other equivalent or higher qualification in the field of Nursing or Pharmacy from recognized institutions. Or
- Passed Class II Course for Nursing Assistant from Armed Forces Medical Services or General Reserve Engineer Force Training School.
- (b) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- (c) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- (d) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
Age Limit :-
- Store Keeper Technical – 18 years To 27 years
- Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) – 18 years to 25 years
- (a) Multi Skilled Worker Mason: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- (b) Multi Skilled Worker Nursing Assistant: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
APPLICATION FEES (NON-REFUNDABLE). Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), directly through online URL link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corpID=1232156 in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The Candidate must attach the copy of e-receipt along with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned as below:-
- General candidates and EWS including Exservicemen Rs 50/-
- Other Backward Class candidates Rs 50/-
- Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe –NIL
HOW TO APPLY
- Application will be filled up in English/Hindi only
- No candidate will send more than one application for the same post. The candidature may be cancelled, if candidate applies more than one application for one post
- All applications quoting the Advertisement No, date and post applied for should be submitted to Commandant, GREF CENTRE, Dighi Camp, Pune – 411 015 through Registered post alongwith acknowledgment.
Important Date :-
- Starting date of receipt of application against Advt No.02/2022 – 28 May 2022
- Last date of receipt of application for all States except the regions mentioned in Para (c) below – 11 July 2022
- Last date of receipt of application for state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh, the Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep – 26 Jul 2022