Application in the prescribed pro-forma are invited form the Indian citizens fulfilling the prescribed condition for undergoing Apprenticeship Training under Apprentice Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1962 in the following designated trades in the following units of Mumbai Division Western Railways .
Western Railway Recruitment 2017
Notification for engagement of Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961
Western Railway Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts:- 592 Vacancy
Name of the Post:- Apprentice
Depertment /Unit :- Electrical – EMU Carshed (197 Vacancies)
- Fitter :- 10 Vacancies
- Tumer :- 10 Vacancies
- Mechanist :- 03 Vacancies
- Welder (Gas & Electronics):- 09 Vacancies
- Motor Vehicle Body Builder :- 03 Vacancies
- Electrician :- 43 Vacancies
- Wireman :- 06 Vacancies
- Carpenter :- 09 Vacancies
- Instrument Mechanics :- 16 Vacancies
- Pipe Fitter :- 03 Vacancies
- Electronics Mech :- 54 Vacancies
- Programming and System Admin Asstt. (PASSA):- 15 Vacancies
- Mech. Industrial Electronics :- 10 Vacancies
- Power Electronis :- 06 Vacancies
- Depertment /Unit :- Electrical – TRS/BL (73 Vacancies)
- Depertment /Unit :- Electrical – Coaching Power (170 Vacancies)
- Depertment /Unit :- Mechanical (152Vacancies)
Educational qualification :- Candidates who have passed Matriculation or its equivalent (with Minimum 50% Marks) and Passed ITI in the above -designated trade will be engaged to undergo training .
Age Limits :- Candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years , which is the cut off date for receiving application . The Upper age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years in case of OBC candidates as per extant rules and as amended from time to time .
HOW TO APPLY :- The Applications filled in all respects can either be dropped in the sealed Drop Box kept in DRM , Office ,Mumbai Central ,Mumbai -400008 on all the working days . i.e from Monday to Friday between 09:00 to 16:50 Hrs and Saturday Between 9.00 to 12.00 hrs or Sent by Registered Post only to the below mentioned address.
Application Fee :- An Only Postal Order of Rs. 100/- payable to SR.DFM – Mumabi Central (W.R) as processing fee which is not refundable is to be enclosed with the application form . Remittance of fee in any other form will not be accepted No. Fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/ Woman Candidates
Important Notice of Western Railway Recruitment 2017
For more information related to Western Railway Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Note :- Before Submit Application Form Kindly Read Advertisement Carefully
Important Dates of Western Railway Recruitment 2017 :-
- The last date for receiving of the complete application form in all respects in the above mentioned address is 09-11-2017 (30th Nov 2017) by 17:45 PM thzrough ordinary/registered post only.
Download Complete Advertisement And Application Form of Western Railway Recruitment 2017