SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 97 Field Attendant, Asst & Other Posts
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 97 Field Attendant, Asst & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, D/ O Personnel & Training, Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region (SSCER) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 97 Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking), Assistant (Architectural Department), Laboratory Assistant, Farm Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant & Other vacancies. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below…
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship as indicated under Para-6 of this Notice, for the Selection Posts indicated in Para-4 of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website http://ssconline.nic.in and Print out of Online Applications along with all the required documents received in the concerned SSC Regional Office within the specified time shall be accepted
SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
SSC Eastern Region Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 97 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
1. Field Attendant (with Multi-tasking): 01 Post
2. Assistant (Architectural Department): 06 Posts
3. Laboratory Assistant: 01 Post
4. Farm Assistant: 01 Post
5. Laboratory Assistant-III: 61 Posts
6. Junior Conservation Assistant: 07 Posts
7. Conservation Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Junior Zoological Assistant: 07 Posts
9. Junior Geographical Assistant: 02 Posts
10. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
11. Library and Information Asst: 01 Post
12. Research Associate (Folk-lore): 01 Post
13. Research Associate (Bio-Chemistry): 01 Post
14. Research Associate (Linguistics): 02 Posts
15. Assistant Central Interlligence Officer Grade I (Documents): 02 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for S.No-1, 8, 18 – 30 years for S.No-2, 18 – 25 years for S.No-3 to 7, 9 Posts as on 24-09-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per Govt. Instructions. For more information refer the Notification.
Educational qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation or equivalent pass with science subjects from a recognized Board for S.No-1, Diploma in Architecture from a recognized University or Institute for S.No-2, Intermediate or Senior Secondary or 12th pass with science or agriculture subjects from a recognized Board or University for S.No-3, Pass in 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with a certificate course or training in Agriculture from a recognized institute and at least one year’s experience of work at an Agriculture Farm of Central or State Government or Public Sector Undertaking for S.No-4, 12th or equivalent with Science from a recognized University for S.No-5, Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board for S.No-6 Posts. For more information refer the Notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in Computer Based Examination & Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test etc & interview for Junior Level Posts.
EXAMINATION FEE :-
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE AND MAKE PAYMENT:
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
- CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT http://ssconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix – I (A).
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date i.e. 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
The Regional Director (ER)
Staff Selection Commission
Nizam Palace, 1st MSO Building, 8th Floor
234/4, A.J.C. Bose Road,Kolkata-700020
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against rejection of such candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
Important Notice of SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017
For more information related to SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2017–
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :- 25/08/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :-24/09/2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Generation of Challan 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan :- 27/09/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application :- 24/09/2017
I really like what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the very good works guys I’ve included you guys to my blogroll.