SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017
SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Jr Chemist, Asst & Other Posts:
SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Jr Chemist, Asst & Other Posts: Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Staff Selection Commission Central Region (SSCSR) Allahabad has published a notification for the recruitment of Junior Chemist, Fumigation Assistant, Library and Information Assistant, Junior Conservation Assistant, Technical Assistant (Wildlife), Research Investigator(Forestry), Storekeeper-Cum-Caretaker, Junior Seed Analyst vacancies
Applications are invited from eligible candidates with Nationality/Citizenship as indicated under Para-6 of this Notice, for the Selection Posts indicated in Para-4 of this Notice. Only those Applications which are successfully filled through the Website http://ssconline.nic.in and Print out of Online Applications along with all the required documents received in the concerned SSC Regional Office within the specified time shall be accepted.
SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017
SSC CR Allahabad Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 27
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Chemist: 01 Post
2. Fumigation Assistant: 02 Posts
3. Library and Information Assistant: 01 Post
4. Junior Conservation Assistant: 19 Posts
5. Technical Assistant (Wildlife): 01 Post
6. Research Investigator(Forestry): 01 Post
7. Storekeeper-Cum-Caretaker: 01 Post
8. Junior Seed Analyst: 01 Post
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be exceeding 30 years for S.No-01, 03, 05, 06, 08, between 18-25 years for S.No-02, 04, 25 years for S.No-07. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Dairy Chemistry or Oil Technology or Food Technology from a recognized University or equivalent or Bachelor of Science Degree with Chemistry as one of the subjects or Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Chemistry from a recognized University or equivalent for S.No-01, Senior School Certificate (10+2) with Science or any equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ Institute with Chemistry or Biology as one of the main elective subject for S.No-02, Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science for S.No-03, Minimum 10th pass from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute Certificate in subjects relating to Civil Engineering for S.No-04, Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Zoology or Wild life Biology as one of the subjects for S.No-05, Master’s degree in Statistics or Operations Research or Forestry or Economics (with Statistics) or Commerce (with Statistics) or Mathematics (with Statistics) or Agriculture (with Statistics) or two years Post-Graduate Diploma in Forestry Management for S.No-06. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
EXAMINATION FEE :-
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred only) through “SBI Net-Banking, Credit Cards / Debit Cards of all Banks” or through SBI Challan.
- Fee paid through any other mode will NOT be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE AND MAKE PAYMENT:
- CANDIDATES WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR EACH CATEGORY OF POST SEPARATELY AND PAY FEE FOR EACH CATEGORY.
- CANDIDATE MAY NOTE THAT ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT http://ssconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would be summarily rejected
- Candidates should apply only once for any post. IN CASE OF MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS FOR ANY ONE POST, ALL THE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED SUMMARILY.
- Procedure for filing online Applications is given in Appendix – I (A).
- After filling up the Application Form Online and after making payment of Examination Fee, candidate should take a print out of the Application Form, sign the same, affix a copy of the same photograph used for filling up online application and attach self-attested copies of Certificates/documents in support of age, Essential Qualifications, Experience, where it is prescribed as Essential Qualification, proof of Caste/Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH(PWD)/EXS – in the format as given in the Notice] issued by the Competent Authority and send the same to the Regional Director at the address mentioned below so as to reach the Regional Office within ten days from the closing date i.e. 24TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.The Dy. Regional Director (NWR),
The Regional Director (CR),
Staff Selection Commission,
21-23, Lowther Road
- The information furnished by the candidates in their applications will be verified by the Commission with reference to the original documents after the Computer Based Mode Examination. During verification of documents, if it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is wrong, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against rejection of such candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
Important Notice of SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017
For more information related to SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date for Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :- 25/08/2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Online Fee Payment :-24/09/2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Generation of Challan 24-09-2017 up to 05.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan :- 27/09/2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application :- Within ten days from the Last date