Sambalpur (Odisha) Court Recruitment 2021
Inviting Applications for filling up of the posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III for the Judgeship of Sambalpur.
Sambalpur (Odisha) Court Recruitment Details :-
Total No. of Posts :- 40 Posts
Post Name –
- Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist – 31 Posts
- Junior Typist – 03 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III – 06 Posts
Education Qualification :-
- have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under Sec.3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or equivalent examination of a recognized Council, Board or University, as the case may be (For the posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III);
- have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized Institute (For the posts of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III);
- be able to speak, read and write Odia and has passed a Test in Odia equivalent to M.E. Standard:
- have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in Typewriting in English (For the post of Junior Typist);
- have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting, in English per minute (For the post of Stenographer Grade-III).
Age Limit :-
- not below 18 years and not above 32 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications i.e. 9.7.2021;
Provided that the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC and Women Candidates; and 10 years in case of Physically Handicapped Candidates. For Ex-Servicemen, after deducting the period of service rendered in Armed Forces from the present age, the resultant age should not exceed 32 years.
Fee For the Examination :-
- The candidates are required to deposit Examination Fees of Rs.100/ (Rupees one hundred only) by Treasury Challan under the Head “0070-Other Administrative Services-01-Administration of Justice-501-Services & Service Fees9904650-1Law Department-9916730-Examination Fees for Recruitment conducted by the Orissa District and Subordinate Courts”. The SC & ST candidates are exempted from payment of Examination Fees.
How to Apply :- Applications along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates duly signed by the candidates shall be sent by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Sambalpur; OR through e.mail in PDF format to the e.mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 9.7.2021 positively. The applications received beyond the last date shall be summarily rejected.
Important Date :-
- Last Date for Submit Application Form – 09 July 2021
Download Notificaiton and Application Form
Comments are closed.