Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant-Cum Technician Recruitment 2022
Steel Authority of India Limited (Sail) Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant Cum Technician Recruitment 2022
Steel Authority of India Limited (Sail) Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant-Cum Technician Vacancy 2022 has delivered the Detailed Notification for the enlistment of 146 posts. Anybody with any interest in this enlistment and satisfies the qualification can apply online from 25 August 2022 to 15 September 2022. For qualification, age limit, preparing focus, pay scale, determination method and any remaining data in enlistment, read the Attendant Cum Technician notice gave by Sail Bokaro Steel Plant and afterward apply.
Bokaro Steel Plant, one of the modernised integrated steel plants of SAIL employing a motivated workforce of around 13,222 employees is producer of HR Coils/Sheets/Plates, CR Coils/ Sheets, GP Sheets/Coils. Bokaro Steel is working towards becoming a one-stop-shop for world-class flat steel products in India.
SAIL, Bokaro Steel Plant invites online applications from energetic, result oriented, promising and talented youth for the following posts for its existing & modernisation units.
Post Name – Attendant Cum Technician in Bokaro Steel Plant
Total Post – 146 Posts
Essential Minimum Qualification
- Matriculation and completion of apprenticeship training of minimum one year duration in designated trade from an integrated steel plant and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
- Height :
- Male : 155 CMS
- Female : 143 CMS
- For More Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
Sail Attendant Cum Technician 2022 Age Limit as on 15/09/2022
- Minimum Age : NA
- Maximum Age : 28 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Sail Bokaro Steel Plant Attendant Cum Technician 2022 Recruitment Rules.
- General / OBC / EWS : 200/-
- SC / ST : 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode.
Sail Attendant Cum Technician 2022 How to Apply
- Eligible and interested candidates would be required to apply online through SAIL’s website: www.sail.co.in (Careers with sail). No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before applying the candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility norms. Their registration will be provisional and mere issue of admit card / interview/skill test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature. Candidature of a registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or even on joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not in conformity with the eligibility criteria at any stage or if candidate fails to produce valid documentary proof in support of his eligibility.
- While filling on-line application the candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/application without processing fee and/ or application fee or not fulfilling any eligibility criteria will be rejected summarily. No communication will be entertained from applicants in this regard
- The application being online, if during verification of documents at any stage during the examination process (i.e. before the Computer Based examination, trade test / skill test), it is found that the candidate does not possess the requisite eligibility criteria, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the Compute Based examination/Trade test / skill test/(as applicable)
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions for online submission of application. The same will be available in the website itself.
- Application Begin : 25/08/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 15/09/2022
- Pay Examination Fee Last Date : 15/09/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon