Repco Bank Sub Staff/ Peon Recruitment 2019-20
Repco Bank Recruitment for 10th Pass Student 2019-20
If you are looking Repco Bank Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of Repco Bank Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Repco Bank Published Notification This year on 13-12-2019 of Sub Staff/ Peon -15 Posts vacancies .We are always committed to provide Repco Bank Sub Staff/ Peon Recruitment Online Application Form and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
Repco Bank Recruitment 2019-20
Repco Bank set up by the Government of India is a fast growing organization having branches in all the five southern States and UT of Puducherry. The Board of Directors of the bank comprises Senior IAS Officers from Central and State Governments and Repatriates. Repco Bank invites applications for the post of SUB STAFF/PEON.
- Name of the Post :- SUB STAFF/PEON.
- No. of Vacancies :- 15 Posts
- Tamil Nadu :- 11 Posts
- Karnataka :- 02 Posts
- Andhra Pradesh & Telangana :- 02 Posts
Educational Qualifications :- Pass in 10th Standard
Age Limit ( as on 30/11/2019 ):- Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 30 Years .
Consolidated Salary :- Rs.8000/- p.m.(Metro) or Rs.7500/- p.m.(Non-Metro)
Selection Procedure :- Written Test (Eligible candidates alone will be called for Written Test to be held at CHENNAI.)
General Terms and conditions
- Must have good physique
- Must know cycling and have Two Wheeler License.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates should enclose Self attested copies of Caste Certificate issued by Competent Authority, ie. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar (Repatriate candidates should enclose attested copies of proof). In the absence of the certificates they will be treated as general candidates.
- Candidates having Four Wheeler license, if found suitable for driving, may be considered for Peon-cum-Driver in the same cadre
Application Fee (Non-refundable and inclusive of GST) :-
- General / OBC / Others* :- Rs. 150/-
- SC / ST/ REPATRIATES :- NIL
*Application without Demand Draft/Bank Pay order will not be considered.
The application fee must be paid upfront by means of Bank Pay Order or Bank Demand Draft issued by Scheduled Bank payable at Chennai and should be drawn in favor of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL”.
How to Apply :- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should submit their application in the Bio-data form in English: typed on thick A4 size sheet, with one recent passport size photograph affixed on the top right side corner of the application.
APPLICATIONS COMPLETE IN ALL RESPECTS SHOULD BE SENT IN A CLOSED ENVELOPE SUPERSCRIBED “FOR THE POST OF SUB STAFF/PEON” TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
The General Manager (Admin),
Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449,
No:33, North Usman Road,
T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017
Important Date :-
- Applications should reach the Bank on or before 21.12.2019.
Recruitment for the post of Sub Staff/Peon (Temporary/Casual basis)