RBI RECRUITMENT FOR OFFICE ATTENDANTS – 2021 (TOTAL POST-841)
Reserve Bank of India RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ATTENDANTS - 2020
If you are looking RBI Recruitment .You are on right place.we have good collection Reserve Bank of India career .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Reserve Bank of India Published Notification This year on 26-02-2021 of Office Attendants – 841 Posts Posts.We are always committed to provide RBI Recruitment 2021– Online Application Form for whatsapp, facebook.
RBI Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF OFFICE ATTENDANTS – 2020
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 841 posts of “Office Attendant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)
Total No. of Posts :- 841 Posts
Name of Posts :- Office Attendants
Educational Qualifications (as on 1/02/2021):
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
Age limit (as on 01/02/2021) :- Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
HOW TO APPLY :- Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable) payable from February 24, 2021 to March 15, 2021.
- (Online payment) ₹50/- for SC/ST/PwBD/EXS.
- (Intimation Charges) ₹450/- for OBC/EWS/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges).
Important Date :-
- नौकरी प्रकाशित होने की तिथि: 25-02-2021
- आवेदन करने के लिए अंतिम तिथि: 15-03-2021
- Payment of Test Fees (Online) February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021
- Tentative date of Online Test April 09 & 10, 2021