PNB Kolkata West Circle Peon Recruitment 2022
Punjab National Bank Kolkata West Circle Safai Karmchari and Peon Recruitment 2022
If you are looking PNB Kolkata West Circle Zone Recruitment You are on right place.we have good collection of PNB Kolkata West Circle Zone Vacancy . Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Punjab National Bank, Burdwan Zone is Published Notification This year on 16-03-2022 of Peon – 16Posts Posts Vacancies on Regular basis.
PNB Kolkata West Circle Zone Peon Recruitment 2022
PNB Vacancy Details :-
Punjab National Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens who are domicile of the District for which vacancies have been notified/published, for recruitment of Peon in Subordinate Cadre for our branches in Kolkata West Circle.
Name of Post :- Peon
Total No. of Posts :- 16 Vacancy
Age Limit :-
- Age as on 01.01.2022: Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 years with applicable relaxations. Relaxation of upper age limit-as applicable as per Govt./Bank’s rules subject to availability of reserved vacancies.
- SC/ST candidates by 05 years, SC/ST Physically/Orthopedically Handicap candidates by 15 years, OBC candidates by 03 years, OBC Physically/Orthopedically Handicap candidates by 13 years, Physically/Orthopedically Handicap candidates by 10 years.
- Ex- Servicemen candidates by 03 years in addition to length of military service and for children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots by 03 years.
- The maximum age limit of all relaxations combined not to exceed 45 years unless it is so provided in Govt. Directives.
Educational Qualifications: Pass in XIIth standard or its equivalent with basic reading/writing knowledge in English. This is both minimum and maximum qualification. Graduate candidates are not eligible
Domicile of the District: The eligible candidates should be the domicile of that Burdwan district.
Documents to be enclosed: Self attested photo copy of following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
- Passport size Photo to be affixed in the application form as per the space provided
- Complete Mark Sheet along with pass certificate of educational Qualifications
- School/College leaving certificate form the institution last attended
- Copy of Address proof ( Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, etc.)and ID proof ( Voter ID, Aadhaar Card, PAN card etc.)
- Domicile certificate of Kolkata and Howrah district issued by the competent authority (Collector etc) or registration with District Employment Exchange as a proof of domicile.
- Copy of caste certificate issued by Tahsildar, except general category. In case of OBC candidates, latest caste certificate (not more than one year old) mentioning non-creamy layer clause to be submitted.
- Copy of discharge book (all pages), PPO, ID card and LPC in case of Ex-servicemen and priority certificate in case of Dependent of Ex-servicemen issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Board.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card, if registered.
- The candidates who are physically challenged, besides producing a general medical fitness certificate, will also furnish a medical certificate by the authorized Govt. hospital clearly indicating the nature and extent of disability.
- Copy of other certificates, if any like Transfer Certificate of last class studied etc
- Copy of Income and Asset certificate if applying under EWS (Economically Weaker Section) issued by one of the following Authorities : District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Add.Deputy Commissioner/ 1st class stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate/ Taluk Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/Extra Assistant Commissioner/ Chief Presidency Magistrate/Magistrate/ Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar/ S.D.O. of the area where the candidate and his/her family normally resides.
- 12. Registration with District Employment Exchange / Zilla Sainik Welfare Board (if any)
BIO DATA FORMAT FOR PNB PEON RECRUITMENT
The candidates who fulfill the above eligibility criteria may send their duly signed application with details.
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Age as on 01.01.2022
- Educational qualifications along with date of passing from 10th standard onwards and percentage of marks obtained in 10 th and 12 th
- Details of present educational course, if any, being pursued.
- Caste, Category & Religion
- Address for communication
- Permanent Address
- Place of domicile a. Village b. Taluk c. District
- Language Known (reading/writing)
- Mobile/Land Line No.
- Email id
- Present employment details
- Any other relevant information
How to Apply :- Application with supporting documents (self-attested photo copies), passport size photograph (1 copy) and one self-addressed envelope duly stamped be sent by Speed Post/Registered Post only to the following address super scribing ‘’RECRUITMENT OF PEON IN SUB-ORDINATE CADRE’’ along with caste category on the envelope to: The Chief Manager, HRD department, Punjab National Bank, Human Resource Department, Circle Office Kolkata West United Tower 3rd Floor, 11, Hemant Basu Sarani, Kolkata – 700001.
Important Date :-
- Last date for submission of Application: 23.03.2022
Important Link :-