Application are being invited online through the OSSSC Clerk Recruitment website www.osssc.gov.in for selection of candidates of recruitment on contractual basis to 765 Number District and Circle/Range cadre posts of Junior Clerk in various district/circle/range establishment under different Department of Goverment of Odisha . The District-wise & Circle /Range -Wise with category-wise break-up of the total posts of various Department to be filled up by this recruitment and reserviation for each category of candidates are shown at Annexure -I.
Full Details of OSSSC Clerk Recruitment 2017
(Invitation of Online application for selection to the District Cadre and Circle/Range Cadre posts of junior clerk under different Department of the Goverment )
Advertisement No. :- No.IIE-40/2017-1125(C)/OSSSC
- Number of vacant Posts – 765 Posts
- Name of vacancies – Junior Clerk
- Educational Qualification – Pass in Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or any equivalent examination, with knowledge in basic computer skill , please be sure to see the published notices for this job for exact information.
- Age limit what is – according to 01-04-2017 Age of candidates 18-32 years must be between the ages .Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
- Salary :- Pay Band , Rs. 5.200/- as Pay + Rs. 1,900/- as Grade pay = Total Rs. 7,100/-
- Examnation Fee :- All applicants other than SC, ST category and Person with Disabilities have to pay Exam fee of Rs. 100/- between 10/08/2017 to 30/08/2017. The Fee can be deposited through online mode by logging into the OSSSC website : http://www.osssc.gov.in or by the conventional mode of deposit in any Goverment Treasury under the Head of Account “0051-P.S.C.-104-UPSC/SSC- Examination Fee-0047-Fees Collected for Conducting Examination by OSSSC-02213 ” .Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances .The detailed instructions for both online and offline Payment of Exam fee have been made in the said portal .
- How To Apply :- All eligible person who have not earlier registered themselves for any previous recruitment of the Commission have to Register for the posts by Clicking on Button “Register” on the Home page of the Commission’s website :- www.ossc-gov.in. Those who have registered earlier and got the User ID have to login and re-register for the post/s be selecting the “Re-registration” option provided under the applicant Menu . After completing the Registration / Re-registration , they have to login , furnish the details of required document , make payment of examination fees, if applicable and then proceed to fill up and submit online applications. Step by step procedure for registration /Re-registration/ Application can be viewed by clicking on “How do I Register /re-register/ Apply “ . The Instructions for the small shall also appear on the computer screen by clicking on “Register User ” or “New User” . These Instructions are to be read carefully before proceeding to fill up the registration and Online Application Forms.
Important Notice of OSSSC Clerk Recruitment
For more information related to OSSSC Clerk Recruitment you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of OSSSC Clerk Recruitment :-
- Last Date for Online registration /Re-registration and Deposit of Examination Fee is 31/08/2017
- Online Application Facility will be available form Date :- 01/08/2017 to 08/09/2017