Odisha Police RECRUITMENT OF GURKHA SEPOYS-2017
Applications are invited from the willing Gurkha male candidates settled in India /
Nepal for filling up of 92 vacancies in the rank of Gurkha Sepoys in Odisha Special Armed Police
2 nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, Odisha. The recruitment test will be held w.e.f. 29.08.2017 at OSAP
2nd Battalion, Jharsuguda, Odisha.The applications should reach in the office of the
Commandant, OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda, Odisha, Pin No 768204 by 31.07.2017 in the
prescribed form with 3 (three) recent passport size colour photographs. Application received
after 31.07.2017 & incomplete applications shall not be entertained. The recruitment test will
be held at OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda parade ground from 29.08.2017 onwards, accordingly the
candidates should report at the Parade Ground of OSAP 2nd Bn. Jharsuguda by 07.00 A.M. on
29.08.2017. The Candidates can go through the detail advertisement Notice available in
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT OF GURKHA SEPOYS-2017
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : A candidate must have passed Class-VII or equivalent examination from any recognized institution. However, the candidates who have passed H.S.C. or equivalent examination will be given preference. Detail of Marks are given below.
- AGE LIMIT :- The age of the candidate must be between 18-25 years as on 01.01.2017. Age relaxation
will be applicable to Ex-Army personnel as per existing rules.
- SCALE OF PAY / REMUNERATION: The condition of service will be governed as per G.A. Deptt. Notification No. 32010/Gen.,
dtd. 12.11.2013 . They shall continue on contractual basis for a period of six years. The period
of six years shall be counted from the date of his contractual appointment under rule-5. During
the period of contractual appointment they shall draw consolidated monthly remuneration equal
to the initial of the corresponding pay plus grade pay in the Pay Band of Rs. 5,200- 20,200/- and
Grade Pay Rs. 2,000/- (P.B-I) . Subject to satisfactory performance, the consolidated
remuneration shall be enhanced by ten per cent(10%) on completion of each year of service.On the date of satisfactory completion of six years of contractual service under sub-rule
(1) of rule 9, they shall be deemed to have been regularly appointed.
On regular appointment they shall be entitled to draw the time scale of pay plus Grade
Pay with DA and other allowances as admissible in the corresponding Pay Band.
- How To Apply :- The candidates shall submit his application in the prescribed format correctly for appearing in the recruitment test for Gurkha Sepoys and Submit the same to the Commandant , OSAP 2nd
Battalion , Jharsuguda alongwith required document applicable to him as enumerated in para-11 the following address.
OSAP 2nd Battalion Jharsuguda,
Po- OMP line ,
PS/Dist – Jharsuguda , Odisha , India ,
Pin – 768204
Phone :- +91 9664270079 (Control Room)
- Last Date of Submission Application Form will commence from :- 31/07/2017
Click here to Download Full Advertisement and Application Form