NWDA Recruitment Notification 2021
National Water Development Agency Recruitment Notification for Various Posts 2021
If you are looking NWDA Recruitment .You are on right place.we have good collection National Water Development Agency (NWDA) career .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Published Notification This year on 13-05-2021 of Various Posts – 62 Posts .We are always committed to provide NWDA Recruitment Notification 2021for whatsapp, facebook.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 07 / 2021
Total Posts – 62 Posts
|Name of Posts||No of Posts||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer (Civil||16||18-27 Years|
|Hindi Translator||01||21- 30 Years|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05||21- 30 Years|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||18-27 Years|
|Stenographer Grade – II||05||18-27 Years|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||18-27 Years|
Education Qualification :-
Name of Posts
|Junior Engineer (Civil||Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University or equivalent.|
|Hindi Translator||Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level;|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||
|Upper Division Clerk||Degree of a recognized University.|
|Stenographer Grade – II||12th Class passed from a recognized Board/University. Skill(Shorthand) Test (on Computer) at the speed of 80 wpm.|
|Lower Division Clerk||
Application Processing Fee – An Application Processing Fee of Rs.840/- (Rupees Eight Hundred and Forty only) for General & OBC category and Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC, ST, Women, EWS and PWD category is payable through payment gateway. The application processing fee shall not be accepted in any other form. Fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For the posts of Junior Engineer, Hindi Translator, Junior Accounts Officer and UDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test.
- For the posts of Stenographer Gr-II and LDC the selection will be made through a competitive Computer Based online Test and Skill Test (Shorthand/Typing)
- Qualified candidates in online examination test on merit basis will be called for Shorthand/Typing Test (Qualifying only) for post mentioned at Sl. No.5 & 6. Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi on computer only.
How to Apply :– Online Application Form
Imporatant Date :-
- Commencement of online registration on website 10.05.2021
- Last date of submission of online application 25.06.2021
- Conduct of CBT (Computer Based Test) Will be notified later on website.
Important Link :-