Kolkata Traffic Police Recruitment 2017 (300 Posts)
Kolkata Traffic Police Traffic Guard Recruitment 2017(300 Posts)
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Men /Women candidates for engagement as Civic Volunteers under Kolkata Police against newly sanctioned posts in terms of Government of West Bengal, Home & Hill Affairs Department, Police Establishment Branch order no 2801-PL/PB/3P-31/2012(Pt-1) dated 07/07/2017, as per following table given Below :
Kolkata Traffic Police Recruitment 2017
Total No. Posts :- 300 Vacancy
Name of Posts :- Traffic Guard
The applicant should posses the following Eligibility Criteria:
- Preferably a resident of the area under Traffic Guard where they will be deployed.
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years (as on 1st September, 2017) and maximum age is 60
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class-VIII
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- The candidate shall have adequate skill in working on computer and have suitable certificate to claim
- Should not have any criminal record against him / her in any Police Station
- . Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants will collect the application form from Traffic Training School, 8, Tarashankar Sarani, Kolkata 700 037 (Near Tala Park) and submit the application with enclosures at the same place after filling the application form properly. The proforma for the application form is attached at appendix-A.
- O.C., Traffic Training School, Kolkata will maintain a register to record all such application forms.
- The selection of Civic Volunteers for engagement will be done through an interview by a selection committee comprising Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as Chairman alongwith one Assistant Commissioner of Police and one Inspector of Police both working under Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as members
- Any dispute arising during the selection process of Civic Volunteers will be decided by an appellate Board comprising the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as the chairman and Addl. Commissioner of Police (IV), Kolkata and Jt. Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata as members.
- The selected volunteers will have no claim as to the employability in Kolkata Police or any other department of the Government for such engagement.
- . Each volunteer will be paid honorarium at a rate prescribed by the Government on furnishing working statement certified by the O.C. of the Traffic Guards/units-in-charge.
- Each volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction
- Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks training course Organized by D.C., H.G.O., Kolkata
- After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in different Traffic Guards of Kolkata Police.
How to Apply
Application form:- Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only. The following documents shall have to be attached with the application:-
- Self attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- Self attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- One copy of recent passport size (4.5cm x 3.5cm), self attested photograph to be pasted
on the right top of the application.
- Self attested copy of proof of age
- Self attested copy of educational testimonials.
All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of engagement.
- The application form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally (not by post or any other means) in the DROP BOX kept in the Traffic Training School, Kolkata. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER”
Important Notice of Kolkata Traffic Police Recruitment 2017
For more information related to Kolkata Traffic Police Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of Kolkata Traffic Police Recruitment 2017
- LAST DATE AND TIME OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 28th SEPTEMBER, 2017 BY 17:00 HRS.
Download Advertisement And Application Form of Kolkata Traffic Police Recruitment 2017