JPSC Recruitment 2017
Jharkhand Public Service Commission JPSC Jobs Recruitment for Non-Academic Specialist Doctor
JPSC Recruitment (Jharkhand Public Service Commission) has published Employment News for Non-Academic Specialist Doctor posts. All the candidates are requested to read all the necessary employment related information before applying for this government job only. Apply.
Full Details of JPSC Recruitment 2017
Recruitment of Non-Teaching specialist Doctor Advt. No.-15/2017
- Number of vacancies – 396 posts
- Name of vacancies – Non-Academic Specialist Doctor
- Educational Qualification – MBBS Degree / Post Graduate Degree / Diploma or its equivalent degree are also valid, please, please check the published notices for this information for exact information
- Age limit is – 25-40 ( Candidates for Unrestricted Male) / 42 -i) / 45 (Male & Female of SC / ST) should be between the age of the year . Please see published notices for age relaxation and other information.
- Salary will be many – pay per notification Rs.9300-34800 / – and Rs 5,400 / – per grade pay will
- What will be the application fee – Application fees will be Rs. 600 (General / BC-II / EBC-I) / Rs.150 (SC / ST of Jharkhand) / – for the general category. For more information on the exemption in the application, you can see published notices which have published classified information for all sections.
- How to Apply – Candidates can go to the official website below to apply, login by visiting the website and fill out all the required information, and fill application fees through available medium.
- How will the selection in this job – for this Govt job, will be the selection of candidates according to the performance in shortlisting and interview.
Important Notice of JPSC Recruitment 2017
For more information related to JPSC Recruitment you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of JPSC Recruitment
- Commencement of registration :- 23/07/2017
- Last date of registration :- 31/07/2017 evening 05:00 PM by
- Last date of depositing examination fee :- 03/08/2017
See #Official Notifications here