ITBP Head Constable and Constable (Motor Mechanic) Recruitment 2022
ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE AND CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC)-2022 IN ITBPF
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC) & CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC)
Online Applications are invited from eligible Male Indian citizens (including subject of Nepal & Bhutan) for filling up following vacancies to the post of Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) & Constable (Motor Mechanic) Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) on temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF Act 1992 and Rules 1994 and other Rules applicable from time to time. Applications from candidates will be accepted through ONLINE MODE only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. ONLINE APPLICATION MODE WILL BE OPENED W.E.F. 29th October 2022 (29/10/2022) AT 00:01 AM AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 27th November 2022 (27/11/2022) AT 11:59 PM. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
Name of Post :-
- HEAD CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC) – 56 Posts
- CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC)- 128 Posts
Education qualification :-
HEAD CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC)
- 10+2 pass from recognised Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognized institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three year Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
CONSTABLE (MOTOR MECHANIC)
- Matriculation or 10th class pass years recognized Board or Institution; and
- Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or
- Three years experience in respective trade from a recognized firm.
Age Limit :- Between 18 years to 25 Years.
HOW TO APPLY
- Eligible and interested candidates need to apply online through ITBPF website www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates are advised to fill the online application form after reading the instructions carefully and should provide genuine and functional e-mail ID and Mobile number at the time of filling online application form. Details as required under various segments should be mentioned clearly, correctly and logically. As the applications need to be submitted online only, applications received offline shall not be considered and will be rejected summarily.
- APPLICATION FEE & MODE OF PAYMENT- Candidates belonging to UR, OBC and EWS category applying for this recruitment will have to pay Rs. 100/ (Rupees One hundred only) as application fee through the online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
Important date :-
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form :- 27-11-2022