INTELLIGENCE BUREAU Direct Recruitment of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (1300 vacancies) Last Date Extended
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU Direct Recruitment of General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, Non-Ministerial) (1300 vacancies)
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Executive) i.e. ACIO-II (Exe) in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters under different paras and sub-paras mentioned below and satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc for the post before applying. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria as mentioned below may apply ONLINE through website www.mha.nic.in only
(Ministry of Home Affairs)
Government of India
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Exam 2017
Total No. of Vacancies :1300 Vacancies (UR- 951 , OBC -184,SC-109,ST-56)
Name of the Posts: ACIO-II/Exe
Classification :- General Central Service, Group ‘C’ (Non-gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
Pay scale :- Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) Plus admissible Central Govt allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
Educational Qualification :- Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University And Knowledge of computers
Age limit :- 18-27 years
- Upper age limit is relax-able by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates
- Upper age limit is relax-able for departmental candidates’ up-to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service
- The age limit is relax-able up to age of 35 years for general candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried
- The age limit is relax-able for ex-servicemen as well as for candidates who were domiciled in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as the children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per the Govt instructions in this regard issued from time to time.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION:
- Tier-I EXAMINATION :- Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing 25 questions of 1 marks each on:
a) General Awareness
b) Quantitative aptitude
c) Logical/analytical ability
d) English language.
Total Marks :- 100 Marks
Total Time :- 60 minutes
- Tier-II EXAMINATION :- Descriptive type:
a) Essay on one of the given topics (30 marks), &
b) English comprehension & précis writing (20 marks).
Total Marks :- 50 Marks
Total Time :- 60 minutes
CENTRE OF EXAMINATION: The candidate has to opt for one of the centre from 33 centres given below for the Tier-I Exam:
AGARTALA,KOHIMA,AHMEDABAD,KOLKATA,AIZAWL,LEH,AMRITSAR,LUCKNOW,BANGALORE,MEERUT, BHOPAL,MUMBAI,BHUBANESWAR,NAGPUR,CHANDIGARH,PATNA,CHENNAI,RAIPUR,DEHRADUN, RANCHI,DELHI,SHILLONG,GUWAHATI,SHIMLA,HYDERABAD,SILIGURI,IMPHAL, TRIVANDRUM,ITANAGAR,VARANASI,JAIPUR,VIJAYAWADA,JAMMU
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES:
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the test centres mentioned above.
- There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer in Tier-I.
- No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
- Only those candidates would be called for Tier-II exam who come up to a certain standard in Tier-I. For Tier-II examination, there will be a minimum cut off marks of 33%.
- The date, time and centre of Tier-II would be intimated to the successful candidates through the application portal as well as E-mail ID provided at the time of online registration.
- On the basis of their combined performance in Tier-I and Tier-II, the candidates would be short listed for the interview
- The date, time and centre of interview would be intimated to the successful candidates through the application portal as well as E-mail ID provided at the time of online registration.
- Tier-II exam and interviews would be conducted at a centre by clubbing the candidates of nearby centres.
- Based on the combined performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and interview, the candidates would be short listed for final selection subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
EXAMINATION FEE: ₹ 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
MODE OF PAYMENT: The examination fee can be paid offline or online.
OFFLINE PAYMENT (Cash Deposit): In this option, the applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
ONLINE PAYMENT: The applicants having Internet Banking, ATM-Cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fees through ‘SBI Collect’ option. The candidates would be required to provide their registration number during the process of online payment
|For online Registration related issues:||For payment related issues:|
|Phone No.: +918287447722
[10:00 AM to 06:00 PM; Monday to Saturday]
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Phone No.: 011-23093353
[10:00 AM to 05:00 PM; Monday to Saturday, except 2nd & 4thSaturday]
Important Notice of IB Recruitment 2017
For more information related to IB Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of IB Recruitment 2017 :-
Note: The closing date for online application for the post of ACIO-II/Exe in IB has been extended by 6 days. Accordingly, the application portal will reopen at 0000 hrs on the intervening night of Sept 4-5, 2017 and will close at 2359 hrs of 10.9.17. Those candidates who register before closing time, i.e. 2359 hrs of 10.9.17 can pay the fee offline upto closing of banking hours on 12.9.17 and online upto 2359 hours of 12.9.17.
- Commencement of online applications :- 12/09/2017
- Last Date of receiving online applications :- 10/09/2017
2nd September, 2017 [2359 hrs]
- Last Date of depositing fee :-12/09/2017
5th September, 2017 [till closing of banking hours]
- Downloading of Admit card :- Sept.-Oct., 2017.
- Date of Tier-I Examination 15th October, 2017
- Date of Tier-II Examination 7th January, 2018
- Date of Interviews Will be intimated in due course.
- Date of Final result Will be intimated in due course.