The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India. Generally referred to within India as “the post office”, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world. The postal service is under the Department of Posts, which is part of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology of the Government of India. Source : Wikipedia
Indiapost Recruitment 2016 Notification of Rajasthan Circle under Sports Quota
Total No of Posts:31
Name of Posts:
- Postal/Sorting Assistant
Age limit: As on 23.09.2016
- POSTAL ASSISTANT/SORTING ASSISTANT/POSTMAN: BETWEEN 18-27 YEARS (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST)
- MTS: BETWEEN 18-25 YEARS (Relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST)
Educational and other Qualification required
- Postal/Sorting Assistant: As per notification issued by Staff Selection Commission from time to time for Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination.
- POSTMAN: Matriculation from a recognized Board or University.
- MTS: Matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board.
Kindly Download Advt. notice for more information
Last date of receipt of application is 23-09-2016.
Submission of Applications:-
Applications to be superscribed as ?APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL/SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTMAN / MTS IN RAJASTHAN POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA? and to be sent through Registered / Speed post to Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle, Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302007.