Indian Railway Recruitment for 410 Good Guards & Station Master Jobs
South Eastern Railway Recruitment of 410 Good Guards & Station Master Jobs
Indian Railway Recruitment Application are invited from eligible Serving regular employees (except RPF Personal covered under the RPF Act) of South Eastern Railway for Filling up the Following vacancies under “General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)” quota . Physically Handicapped railway employees of OH (OA- One Arm ) category can Apply for the post of Goods Guards (Posts Code :- 02) Only .
Indian Railway Recruitment Board, South Eastern Railway has published recruitment advertisement of 410 Good Guard & Station Master Vacancy Under GDCE Quota. This is a special recruitment for all Eligible Serving employee of SER Railway. Submission of Application form for SER Recruitment 2017 through offline mode. Candidates can check Eligibility Criteria & Other Details for South Eastern Railway GDCE Jobs 2017 from here, which is mention in below article. You can also check full details from official RRC SER GDCE Notification which is also given below.
Brief Details for INDIAN Railway Recruitment 2017 – 18, RRC GDCE Notification
Total No. Posts :- 410 Vacancy
Name of the Posts :- Station Master
- Posts Code :- 01
- Number of Vacancies:– 125 Vacancies (UR-59, OBC-13, SC-41,ST-12)
ADA Division :- 03 Posts
CKP Division :- 46 Posts
KGP Division :- 65 Posts
RNC Division :- 11 Posts
- Pay Scale:- PB-2 , GP-Rs. 4200/- (6th CPC );level 6(7th CPC)
- Educational Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent .Diploma in Rail Transport & Management ,Transport Economics ,Multimodal transport (Containerization) from the Institute of Rail Transport ,Rail Bhawan , New Delhi will be an additional desirable qualification.
Name of the Posts :- Good Guards
- Posts Code :- 02
- Number of Vacancies:– 285 Vacancies (UR-170, OBC-40, SC-55,ST-20)
ADA Division :- 12 Posts
CKP Division :- 139 Posts
KGP Division :- 128 Posts
RNC Division :- 06 Posts
- Pay Scale:- PB-1 , GP-Rs. 2800/- (6th CPC );level 6(7th CPC)
- Educational Qualification:- A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent
Age Limit :- Upper age of the candidates for SER Recruitment 2017 should be 42 years as on 14.07.2017. Relaxation in age for South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017– 18 is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ST Category & 03 years for OBC Category candidates.
Examination Fee :- Nil
Interested & Eligible candidates for SER Good Guard Recruitment 2017 can apply prescribed application form for 410 various Vacancy from here. Applicants must read the given below steps which is helpful for applying Indian Railway Recruitment Application form :
- First candidates log on to the official website www.ser.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Now click on News Section & Then click on GDCE Notification link.
- Read all the information from SER Station master Jobs Notification.
- Now click on Download Application form.
- Take print out of South Eastern Railway Jobs Application form.
- Fill all required information in form properly.
- Recheck all details before submission.
- Attach photo & required documents with application form.
- Now send the Application form correct postal address which is mention below.
South Eastern Railway GDCE Application Form Postal Address
Important Date :-
- Last date for submission of Offline Application Form :- 14/08/2017