(38926 Post) India Post GDS (Gramin Dak Sevak) Recruitment 2022
Department of Post (India Post) India Post Gramin DakSevaks GDS Recruitment 2022 Online Form
NOTIFICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement of 38,926 Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Application are to be submitted online at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications submitted through any other mode will not be considered and rejected.
Department of Post (India Post) has issued Notification of Gramin Dak Sevak as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak recruitment to the post of 38926. Any candidate who comes from Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Delhi Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Jharkhand, Himachal Pradesh, other state and are interested in this GDS recruitment and fulfill the eligibility, they apply online 02 May 2022 from 05 June 2022.
India Post GDS 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 38926 Posts
Post Name – Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)as BPM/ABPM/ Dak Sevak
Education Qualification :-
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
Age Limit as on 05/06/2022
- Minimum Age : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post GDS Recruitment Rules.
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/DakSevak – Rs.10,000/-
- General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
- Pay the Exam Fee Through India Post E Challan Submit at Nearest Head Post Office / GPO
How to Fill India Post GDS Online Form 2022 ?
- Application can be submitted online only at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be entertained.
- Application Submission Start Date: 02/05/2022
- Application Submission End Date: 05/06/2022