IBPS PO And MT 2017 Apply online Now (3562 Vacancies)
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2017.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE PO/MT-VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the Main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank. Depending on the final vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE PO/MT-VII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2019 with or without giving any notice.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
“COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS
(CWE PO/MT-VII for Vacancies of 2018-19)”
Total No. of Vacancies :3562 Vacancies (UR- 1738,OBC-961,ST-285,SC-578)
- Allahabad Bank :- 235 Vacancies
- Andhra Bank :- 625 Vacancies
- Bank of Baroda :- Nil
- Bank of India :- 200 Vacancies
- Bank of Maharashtra :- 100 Vacancies
- Canara Bank :- 1350 Vacancies
- Central Bank of India :- 100 Vacancies
- Corporation Bank :- 100 Vacancies
- Dena Bank :- NR
- IDBI Bank :- Nil
- Indian Bank :- NR
- Indian Overseas Bank :- Nil
- Oriental Bank of Commerce :- NR
- Punjab National Bank :- NR
- Punjab & Sind Bank :- Nil
- Syndicate Bank :- Nil
- UCO Bank :- 530 Vacancies
- Union Bank of India :- 322 Vacancies
- United Bank of India :- Nil
- Vijaya Bank :- Nil
Name of the Posts: – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee
Educational Qualification :- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age Limit as on 01.08.2017 :- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1987 and not later than 01.08.1997 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Procedure(CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS)
- Preliminary Examination :- Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
- Main Examination :- IBPS reserves the right to modify the structure of the examination which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letters from the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in
Cut-off Score (Online Main Examination):- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main examination and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online Main examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
INTERVIEW:- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Main examination for CWE PO/MT-VII will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and coordinated by the Nodal Bank in each State/ UT with the help of IBPS. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination of CWE PO/MT-VII and Interview. Interview score of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): Payable on-line from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ ST / PWD :- Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD :- Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
HOW TO APPLY :- Candidates can apply online only from 16.08.2017 to 05.09.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Important Notice of IBPS PO Recruitment
For more information related to IBPS PO Recruitment you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of IBPS PO Recruitment:-
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates :- 16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) :- 16/08/2017 to 05/09/2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training :- September 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training :- 23/09/2017 to 29/09/2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary :- September 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary :- 07.10.2017, 08.10.2017, 14.10.2017 and 15.10.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary :- October 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main :- November 2017
- Online Examination – Main :- 26/11/2017
- Declaration of Result – Main :- December 2017
- Download of call letters for interview :- January 2018
- Conduct of interview :- January / February 2018
- Provisional Allotment :- April 2018