The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19 next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2017 & January 2018.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VII). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Preliminary and Main. Candidates who will qualify in Preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination. Depending on the vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2018-19 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, administrative convenience, etc. The validity for CWE Clerks-VII will automatically expire at the close of business on 31.03.2019 with or without giving any notice.
IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19
IBPS COMMON RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR RECRUITMENT OF CLERKS IN PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS (CWE CLERKS-VII for Vacancies of 2018-19
IBPS Vacancy Details :-
Total No. of Posts :- 7883 Vacancies
- ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLAND :- Nil
- ANDHRA PRADESH :- 485 Vacancies
- ARUNACHAL PRADESH :- 08 Vacancies
- ASSAM :- 109 Vacancies
- BIHAR :- 227 Vacancies
- CHANDIGARH :- 34 Vacancies
- CHHATTISGARH :- 118 Vacancies
- DADRA & NAGAR HAVELI :- 07 Vacancies
- DAMAN & DIU :- 08 Vacancies
- DELHI :– 272 Vacancies
- GOA :- 41 Vacancies
- GUJARAT :- 487 Vacancies
- HARYANA :- 175 Vacancies
- HIMACHAL PRADESH :- 73 Vacancies
- JAMMU & KASHMIR :- 34 Vacancies
- JHARKHAND :- 127 Vacancies
- KARNATAKA :- 554 Vacancies
- KERALA :- 217 Vacancies
- LAKSHADWEEP :- 02 Vacancies
- MADHYA PRADESH :- 290 Vacancies
- MAHARASHTRA :- 775 Vacancies
- MANIPUR :- 11 Vacancies
- MEGHALAYA :- 17 Vacancies
- MIZORAM :- 03 Vacancies
- NAGALAND :- 12 Vacancies
- ODISHA :- 196 Vacancies
- PUDUCHERRY :- 46 Vacancies
- PUNJAB :- 401 Vacancies
- RAJASTHAN :- 344 Vacancies
- SIKKIM :- 11 Vacancies
- TAMIL NADU :- 1277 Vacancies
- TELANGANA :- 344 Vacancies
- TRIPURA :- 18 Vacancies
- UTTAR PRADESH :- 665 Vacancies
- UTTARAKHAND :- 78 Vacancies
- WEST BENGAL :- 417 Vacancies
Name of Posts :- CWE Clerks-VII
Age Limit (As on 01.09.2017) :- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1989 and not later than 01.09.1997 (both dates inclusive) .
Relaxation of Upper age limit
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe :- 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) :- 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen :- actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
- Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried :- 9 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 :- 5 years
- Persons affected by 1984 riots :- 5 years
- Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only) :- 5 years
Educational Qualifications:- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and
speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is
CWE – ONLINE EXAMINATIONS :- The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary and Main examination) :- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
HOW TO APPLY IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19 :- Candidates can apply online only from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges.
- have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Common Recruitment Process. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges Payable from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017 (Online payment), both dates
inclusive, shall be as follows.
Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
Rs. 600 /- for all others
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the
Mode of Payment :- Candidates have the option of making the payment of requisite fees/ intimation charges through the ONLINE mode only: Payment of fees/ intimation charges via the ONLINE MODE
Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in any of the Common Recruitment Process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective effect. Clarifications / decisions given / to be given by the Director, IBPS, regarding process for recruitment of Clerks in Participating Organisations (CWE CLERKS-VII) shall be final and binding
Important Notice of IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19
For more information related to IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19:-
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates :- 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) :- 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training :- November 2017
- Conduct of Pre-Exam Training 13.11.2017 to 18.11.2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2017
- Online Examination – Preliminary 02.12.2017, 03.12.2017,09.12.2017 & 10.12.2017
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2017
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2018
- Online Examination – Main 21.01.2018
- Provisional Allotment April 2018
Download Advertisement IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19
Online Application Form IBPS Clerks Recruitment 2018-19