IB SA and MTS Recruitment Notification PDF 2023
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU SECURITY ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE & MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GENERAL) EXAMINATION-2022
Online applications are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) & Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaux, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India:-
IB Recruitment 2023 Details:-
|Name of Organization||INTELLIGENCE BUREAU
(MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
|Article||IB SA and MTS Recruitment Notification PDF 2023|
|Name of Exam||SECURITY ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE &
MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GENERAL) EXAMINATION-2022
|Name of Post||SECURITY ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE &
MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GENERAL)
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Interview|
|Apply Start Date||28.1.2023|
|Apply Last Date||17-02-2023|
|Last Date of submission of
Application Fee through
MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in)
NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in)
IB Recruitment Total No. Vacancies – 1675 Posts
Name of Post :-
- SECURITY ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE (SA/Exe) – 1525 Posts
- MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GENERAL) (MTS) – 150 Posts
Education Qualificaiton :-
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education, and
- Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which candidate has applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned in Table ‘A’ above against each SIB.
- SECURITY ASSISTANT/EXECUTIVE (SA/Exe) – Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances
- MULTI-TASKING STAFF (GENERAL) (MTS) – Level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances
Age limit :-
- Not exceeding 27 years
- 18-25 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statuary bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable up to age of 35 years for general candidates & up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands & not remarried
SELECTION OF CANDIDATES:
- The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the 5 centres allotted to him/her out of his/her choice of five cities. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question. The questions marked as “Mark for Review” by the candidates will not be considered for evaluation.
- In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under :
UR-35, OBC-34, SC/ST-33 & EWS-35 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST/EWS)
- On the basis of their performance & normalization of marks in Tier-I exam, qualified candidates of the respective post would be shortlisted for Tier-II at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- However, cut-off for Tier-I exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies. Similarly, the criteria of 10 times the number of vacancies may also remain restricted due to said cut-off in Tier-I.
- Candidates, who opt for SA/Exe only and for both the posts (SA/Exe and MTS/Gen), appearing in Tier-II exam would be provisionally admitted in Tier-III exam, i.e. interview/personality test.
- On the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam of those candidates, who opted for SA/Exe and both the posts, a final merit list of 1525 candidates (subject to qualifying in Tier-II exam for SA/Exe) for the post of SA/Exe would be prepared and subsequently a final merit list of 150 candidates for the post of MTS/Gen will be prepared from the combined list of candidates who opted for MTS/Gen only and who opted for both the posts but not selected for SA/Exe on the basis of their performance in Tier-I exam (subject to qualifying in Tier-II exam for MTS/Gen) in order of merit.
Application Fee :- Once the application is submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to SBI gateway to deposit the examination fee of INR 50(if applicable) and Recruitment Processing Charges of INR 450 (plus Bank charges, if applicable), to be paid by all candidates,through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/challan etc. Candidate may generate payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
How to Apply :-
- Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
- Candidates can apply for either one or both the posts provided they fulfil the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Registration done, prior to 28.1.2023 and after 17.2.2023 will not be accepted.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- Candidates are advised to register well in time, since the application portal witnesses a surge in number of application during the run up to the closing date. The closing date for receipt of online application will not be extended under any circumstances.
Important Date :-
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application 28-Jan-2023
- Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee through
Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking/ UPI etc.(Payment of Application Fee through SBI EPAY LITE payment Gateway) – 17-Feb-2023 (23:59 Hrs)
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan (offline branch submission only) 21-Feb-2023 (Banking Hours)
Important Links :-
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU (MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS) का Official Website क्या है ?
MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in)
NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in)
IB Recruitment Apply Start Date?
IB Recruitment Apply Last Date?
IB Recruitment का Form कैसे Apply करें ?
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU के Official Website पर जाकर “Apply Online के Link पर Click करें।
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU Recruitment में Exam कैसे होगा ?
Written Exam and Interview
INTELLIGENCE BUREAU Recruitment में Exam कितने No. का होगा ?
What is the starting date for INTELLIGENCE BUREAU Recruitment Online Apply?
What is the last date for INTELLIGENCE BUREAU Recruitment Online Application?
Comments are closed.