HPSSCB Recruitment Apply Online for 2945 Vacancy 2017
HPSSCB Notification Apply Online for 2945 Jr Technician, SI, MPHW & Other Posts
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Board (HPSSCB) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 2945 Teaching & Non Teaching (Accountant, Agriculture Extension Officer, Assistant Chemist, Assistant Programmer, Auction Recorder, Boatman, Clerk, Computer Operators, Copy Holder, Drama Inspector, Male Multi Purpose Health Worker, Junior Technician, TGT, Steno Typist & Other) vacancies under various departments.
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in. The online application can be filled up from 16-09-2017 to 15-10-2017 till 11.59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission.
HPSSCB Recruitment 2017
Advertisement No. 33-2/2017
Total No. posts :- 2945 Vacancy
Name of the Posts:
1. Accountant: 05 Posts
2. Agriculture Extension Officer: 50 Posts
3. Assistant Chemist: 33 Posts
4. Assistant Programmer: 04 Posts
5. Auction Recorder: 12 Posts
6. Boatman: 02 Posts
7. Clerk: 22 Posts
8. Computer Operators: 03 Posts
9. Copy Holder: 01 Post
10. Drama Inspector: 01 Post
11. Drawing Master: 96 Posts
12. Driver: 02 Posts
13. Female Health Worker: 205 Posts
14. Fisheries Officer: 04 Posts
15. Investigator: 06 Posts
16. JE (Civil): 08 Posts
17. JE (Electrical): 01 Post
18. Junior Auditor: 06 Posts
19. Junior Cameraman: 01 Post
20. Junior Draughtsman: 03 Posts
21. Junior Draughtsman (Architecture): 05 Posts
22. Junior Engineer (Mech.): 12 Posts
23. Junior Engineer (Civil): 39 Posts
24. Junior Office Assistant (IT): 03 Posts
25. Junior Technical Asstt.(Archaeology & Museum): 02 Posts
26. Junior Technical Asstt.(Archives): 02 Posts
27. Junior Technician (Fitter-cum-Mechanic): 03 Posts
28. Junior Technician Fitter: 307 Posts
29. Laboratory Assistant: 05 Posts
30. Laboratory Assistant (IPH): 34 Posts
31. Laboratory Technician: 02 Posts
32. Labour Inspector: 02 Posts
33. Language Teacher: 197 Posts
34. Librarian: 01 Post
35. Lineman: 85 Posts
36. Male Multi Purpose Health Worker: 148 Posts
37. Market Supervisor: 08 Posts
38. Mechanic (Electrical): 01 Post
39. Mechanic (Printing): 01 Post
40. Motor Vehicle Inspector: 02 Posts
41. Mountaineering Instructors: 02 Posts
42. Operation Theatre Assistant (Ayurveda): 02 Posts
43. Operation Theatre Assistant (Health & Family Welfare): 113 Posts
44. Ophthalmic Officer: 09 Posts
45. Pharmacist (Allopathy): 142 Posts
46. Physical Education Teacher: 99 Posts
47. Preservation Asstt.: 01 Post
48. Radiographer: 154 Posts
49. Scientific Assistant (Chemistry & Toxicology): 01 Post
50. Scientific Assistant (Physics & Ballistics): 01 Post
51. Senior Draughtsman(Architectural): 08 Posts
52. Senior Scientist (Drugs): 02 Posts
53. Shastri: 200 Posts
54. Sr. Scale Stenographer: 01 Post
55. Stage Master: 01 Post
56. Statistical Assistant: 20 Posts
57. Steno-Typist (HIMURJA): 01 Post
58. Steno-Typist (HPSEBL): 02 Posts
59. Steno-Typist (Health & Family Welfare): 01 Post
60. Steno-Typist (HP State Agri. Marketing Board): 01 Post
61. Sub Inspector of Fisheries: 06 Posts
62. Sub Inspector of Police: 13 Posts
63. Sub Station Attendant: 43 Posts
64. Surveyor: 66 Posts
65. Tabla Master: 03 Posts
66. TGT (Arts): 330 Posts
67. TGT (Medical): 95 Posts
68. TGT (Non-Medical): 209 Posts
69. Veterinary Pharmacist: 95 Posts
Age Limit:- Candidates age limit should be in between 18 to 45 years (21 to 26 years for Sub Inspector of Police) will be reckoned as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation is admissible as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Possess B.Com from recognized university/ institution affiliated in H.P. Government for S.No-1, B.Sc Agriculture degree from an University established by Law in India and accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) for S.No-2, have passed B.Sc. with Physics and Chemistry from a recognized University for S.No-3, B.E. / B. Tech.( Computer Science / Engineering or IT) / MCA / ”B” or C Level of NIELIT with first Class or at least 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade for S.No-4, B.Sc Agriculture or B.Sc (Horticulture) from recognized University for S.No-5, 10+2 standard from recognized Board or its equivalent for S.No-6, 7, 9, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science or its equivalent for S.No-8, Matric or its equivalent for S.No-10, 10+2 with 50% marks with diploma in Art & Craft Teacher or its equivalent for S.No-11, 10th and valid Heavy and light driving license for S.No-12, Matric with Science/ Higher Secondary Part-I pass or its equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institution for S.No-13, B.Sc with Zoology or B.Sc.”Fisheries” from recognized University or its equivalent for S.No-14, passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent for S.No-15, Matric or 10+2 Examination or its equivalent, Diploma or B.E./B.Tech in Civil Engineering for S.No-16 Posts with adequat experience. For more information refer the Notification.
|Reserved Categories of Other States||360/-|
|Grenarl Ex-Serviceman Retired on their own request||360/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/BPL (Ward of Ex servicemen or Ward of Freedom Fighter)||120/-|
|Ex-Service Men (Normal Tenure) or Blind/Visually Impairied||Nil|
Online Mode: Applicants required to pay the examination fee through online payment gateway using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will be no extra charge using this mode.
Offline Mode: Applicants required to pay the examination fee through off-line computer generated challan and deposit fee at any of the nearest branch of any bank with extra charge. However, the candidate has an option of printing e-challan for PNB and deposit the fee through nearest PNB branch without any extra charge. After fee payment, the candidate is required to update his fee details i.e. Transaction ID, Branch Code and date of payment etc. through his user ID on Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in from 16-09-2017 to 15-10-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Applicants should log in through the website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
2. Go to “Apply Online & Select the desired post.
3. Read the Notification & Click on “Apply Now”.
4. Complete registration if candidate would be New User.
5. Enter Username & password if candidate have already registered.
6. Fill all the details & Submit the form.
7. Take printout of online application for future use.
Important Notice of HPSSCB Recruitment 2017
For more information related to HPSSCB Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of HPSSCB Recruitment 2017:-
- Starting Date for Apply Online:16-09-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 15-10-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Download Advertisement of HPSSCB Recruitment 2017
Online Application Form HPSSCB Recruitment 2017