EdCIL Online Application for Teacher Job 2024
EdCIL PGT Application for Teacher Job Recruitment 2024 Apply Online for 100 Posts
EdCIL Online Application for Teacher Job 2024
ADVERTISEMENT No.: EdCIL/Bhutan Secondment of STEM Teachers/2024-01
Recruitment of STEM Teachers for the Royal Government of Bhutan
EdCIL (India) Limited, on behalf of the Ministry of Education and Skills Development (Royal Government of Bhutan), invites online applications from Indian PGT teachers for recruitment to the following teaching posts for higher secondary schools of Bhutan Government on a contract basis:
- ICT/Computer Science/IT
The tenure of posting shall be for minimum of 2 year and the teachers may be posted anywhere in Bhutan. The tenure may be renewed based on mutual agreement of the employer (the Royal Government of Bhutan) and the candidate.
DETAILS OF VACANCIES
Total Vacancy: 100 Posts
Qualifiability & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Master’s Degree in the relevant field from a recognized university with at least 60% marks.
- Bachelor’s of Education (B. Ed.) Degree from a recognized university is mandatory for teachers applying for the posts of PGT Mathematics, PGT Chemistry and PGT Physics.
- Bachelor’s of Education (B. Ed.) Degree from a recognized university is preferable (not mandatory) for the post of PGT Computer Science / ICT.
- Proficiency in teaching in English Language.
- The PGT teacher must have 5 year’s work experience in teaching in relevant subject in 11th and 12thGrades.
- High proficiency in use of technology for education.
- Maximum age of 55 years as on 16th Jan 2024 (date of start of online applications).
- Maintain good physical fitness and possess no medical conditions that may hinder the delivery of services during the contract term. Candidates shall be required to submit a
medical certificate at the time of joining.
- The Cut-Off date for determining various applicable eligibility criteria (Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Experience etc.) will be 16th Jan 2024 (date of start of online
Teacher REMUNERATION (Salary)
- The teachers shall be paid a consolidated gross remuneration of Rs. 1,40,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Forty Thousand only) per month from the date of joining.
- The tenure of posting shall be for a minimum of 2 years, and the teachers may be posted and relocated anywhere in Bhutan, depending on the requirements of the Royal Government of Bhutan.
- The Royal Government of Bhutan shall provide all necessary assistance to the candidates for work permit as applicable.
- Leave, medical benefits, travel passage and other terms of employment will be as per the contract with the Royal Government of Bhutan.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply online through EdCIL website EdCIL website http://edcilteacherrecruitment.com. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. All the details/information regarding the recruitment process shall be shared with the candidates through their registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to any other person.
- The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Class X certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- iv. Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph and signature at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same. Login id and password would be provided through e-mail on registration and keep it till completion of all the steps for successful submission of application and for future records.
- The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview along with the original self-attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, etc. as applicable.
- The call letters shall be sent to the candidates on their registered mail ids. No correspondence shall be entertained by the EdCIL nor EdCIL shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
- Before starting to fill-up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/information:
» Personal and Educational qualification details (Marksheets of standard X (10th), XII (12th), final marksheets of Graduation and Post-graduation);
» Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format);
» Scanned Copy of Signature with Black ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format);
» Size of the image should be minimum 20 kb and maximum 50 kb;
» Work experience certificate with last pay drawn;
» Passport or Voter-ID as ID-proof.
Candidates are required to apply online through EdCIL website http://edcilteacherrecruitment.com. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted. The schedule of online application is as under:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-01-2024 at 08:00 AM
- Last Date for Apply Online: 15-02-2024 at 11:00 PM