DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2024
DRDO Recruitment 2024: Apply Online for 60 ITI Apprentice Posts
DRDO ITI Apprentice Recruitment Online Form 2024
Director , Combat Vechicles Research & Developnment Establishment (CVRDE) , Avadi, Chennai Invites online application from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training as per details below :-
DRDO ITI Apprentice Vacnacy Details
Total Vacancy: 60
Name of post – ITI Apprentice
|Computer Operator&Programming Assistant
|Draughts Man (Medical)
DRDO ITI Apprentice Essential Qualification Details
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), CARPENTER and WELDER.
DRDO ITI Apprentice Age Limit (As on 01/12/2023): Details
- Minimum Age limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age limit: Unreserved category-27 yrsOBC-30 yrsSC/ST-32 yrsPWD-37 yrs
- ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advisedto check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
- Screening test/Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply:
- Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection,
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
- Last Date for Online Application : 27-01-2024