If you are looking District Court Ludhiana Recruitment.You are on right place.we have good collection of District Court Ludhiana Recruitment .Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our District Court Ludhiana Published Notification This year on 01-03-2020 of Peon – 26 Post Vacancies .We are always committed to provide District Court Ludhiana Recruitment for Peon 2020 and Much More On whatsapp, facebook, Telegram Social Media Platform .
District Court Ludhiana Recruitment for Peon 2020
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, LUDHIANA RECRUITMENT 26 posts of
Peons (Group-D employees) 2020
Applications are invited for the filling up 26 posts of Peons (Group-D employees) from the eligible candidates on the prescribed proforma (given below) alongwith attested copies of relevant testimonials i.e. proof of qualification, date of birth, category along with two passport size photographs (one to be pasted on the right upper side of the prescribed proforma), up till the 5:00 PM of 6.3.2020:
Name of Posts :- Peons (Group-D employees)
NO. of Vacancy :- 26 Posts
- General – 14 Posts
- SC(Mazbhi/Balmiki) – 3 Posts
- PHC – 1* Post
- SC(Others) – 2 Posts
- BC/OBC- 3 Posts
- ESM(General)- 2 Posts
- ESM(SC) -1 Post
Education Qualification :- The candidate should have knowledge of Punjabi language upto middle standard.
Age limit :- The candidate should be between 18 to 35 years of age as on 1.1.2020. The relaxation of age will be given to the candidates belonging to reserve category, as per instructions of the Hon’ble High Court as well as Punjab Government.
Pay Scale :- Fixed monthly emoluments of Rs.5300/- which is equal to the minimum of the pay band of the pay scale of Rs.4900-10680+ G.P. 1650 during probation period in accordance with the Punjab Government letter.
SELECTION CRITERIA The selection of the candidates will be made purely on merit basis to be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the interview.
DATE OF INTERVIEW The interview will be conducted as per the following schedule:-
The candidates shall report at 10:00 AM on the scheduled date of interview.
|Alphabets||Date of interview|
|A to F||18.3.2020|
|G to I||19.3.2020|
|J to L||20.3.2020|
|M to P||21.3.2020|
|Q & R||23.3.2020|
|S to Z||24.3.2020|
VENUE OF INTERVIEW
“Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana (New Judicial
Courts Complex, Ludhiana, backside District Administrative
Complex (DC Office), Ludhiana)”
How to Apply :- Applications on prescribed proforma are invited for filling up of 26 posts of Peon and 6 posts of Process-Server. The application on prescribed proforma shall reach the below mentioned address by 6.3.2020 before 5:00 PM.
“Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Ludhiana, New Judicial Courts Complex, Ludhiana”
- Application on prescribed proforma should be legibly filled up in CAPITAL LETTERS with complete particulars. Candidate has to send the “signed application form” along with all required supporting documents. Application sent by post in an envelope must be super scribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF PEON”. One envelope should contain only one application.
- The forms which are wrongly filled up or incomplete information will be summarily rejected. No correspondence in this regard will be made by this office.
- This office will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery, whatsoever. Applications received after due date shall not be entertained.
- The candidates are required to bring at least one photo ID proof on the day of interview. Otherwise, the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- No separate TA/DA will be given to the candidates appearing for test/interview.
- The scheduled interview can be postponed, without any prior notice. In that case, next date of interview shall be displayed on the notice board of this Office as well as on the website, stated above. No separate intimation will be sent to any candidate. Candidates in their own interest are advised to check the website, frequently.