Civil Court Bargarh (Odisha) Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2019
Advertisement for recruitment of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III for the year of 2019 in the Judgeship of Bargarh (Odisha)
If you are looking Civil Court Bargarh (Odisha) Recruitment You are on right place.we have good collection of Civil Court Bargarh (Odisha) Vacancy . Please scroll down and check out our collections. Read our Civil Court East Bargarh (Odisha) is Published Notification This year on 07-11-2019 of r Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III – 17 Vacancies . We are always committed to provide Civil Court Bargarh (Odisha) – Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-III Recruitment 2019 for whatsapp, facebook.
Civil Court East Bargarh (Odisha) Recruitment 2019
OFFICE OF THE DISTRICT JUDGE: BARGARH में Jobs करने के लिए सभी इच्छुक उम्मीदवार विज्ञापन पत्र के साथ साथ आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं | इसे रोजगार संबंधित सभी जानकारी नीचे दी गई है और साथ ही विज्ञापन पत्र और आवेदन पत्र का डाउनलोड लिंक नीचे दिया गया |
District Court Bargarh Recruitment 2019 – An Overview
विज्ञापन संख्या :- 01/2019
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the desirous candidates for recruitment to the following posts of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Copyist/ Jr. Typist and Stenographer Grade-III in the Judgeship of Bargarh in the pay scale as mentioned against each. Such appointment in regular pay scale shall be subjected to the result of W.P.(C) No.1273/2014 pending before the Hon’ble High Court of Orissa, Cuttack.
The decision of the District Judge, Bargarh as to the result of the Examination shall be final and in no case shall liable to be challenged. The authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any time without any prior notice
Total No Posts :- 17 Posts
|Name of Posts||Scale of pay and
|Junior Clerk –cumCopyist||Pay Matrix Rs.19,900/- at level-4||02||0||05||02||09|
|Junior Typist||Pay Matrix Rs.19,900/- at level-4||05||0||00||01||06|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Pay Matrix Rs.25,500/- at level-7||00||0||02||00||02|
- A candidate in order to be eligible for the above post must: a) have passed at least +2 examination conducted by the Council constituted under section 3 of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education Act, 1982 or its equivalent examination from a recognised Council/ Board or University as the case may be.
- For the post of Junior Typist –the candidate must have knowledge in Type writing with a speed of 40 words per minute in English
- For the post of Stenographer Grade-III -the candidate must have knowledge in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute and typing in English with a speed of 40 words per minute.
Age Limit :- be over 18 years and below 32 years of age for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist and Stenographer Grade-III, on the last date fixed for receipt of applications (provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provisions of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories);.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ELIGIBILITY:
- be able to speak, read and write Oriya and have passed at least a test in Oriya equivalent to the M.E. Standard;
- be of good character;
- be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defects or bodily infirmity;
- not have more than one spouse living, if married;
- be a citizen of India
FEE FOR EXAMINATION
- The candidates are required to deposit fees of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred) only in the shape of Treasury Challan under the head “0070- Other Administrative Services-01- Administration of Justice -501- Services and Service fees – 9904650- Law Department-9916730 – Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District & Subordinate Courts” and to submit the original copy of Challan along with their application forms.
- The Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are exempted from payment of such examination fees.
How to Apply :- The applications along with required documents and Self-attested copies of certificates must reach the Office of the District Judge, Bargarh on or before 02.12.2019 through registered post/ speed post. Applications received in the office after the last date by any means shall be summarily rejected.
Important Date :-
- आवेदन भेजने की अंतिम तिथि :- 02-12-2019 तक