ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS Teachers Recruitment 2016 (Total posts : 8000) ,Apply online for Screening exam
Army Public School (APS) is a system of public schools established for imparting education to the children of the Indian armed forces personnel. With over 130 schools throughout the country, it is one of the largest chain of schools in India that is controlled by the AWES (Army Welfare Education Society, which was established in 1983, has over the years established more than 135 Army Public Schools and 249 Army Pre-primary Schools across India, and also several institutions of higher education). Source : wikipedia
ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS Teachers Recruitment 2016 ,Apply online for Screening exam
Total No of Posts: There are approximately 8000 teachers on the rolls of the Army Public Schools (APS) all over India. Nearly 2000 of them get turned over every year.
(Number of vacancies will be published and selection carried out by schools/ management)
Name of Posts:
- Teacher (PGT,TGT,PRT)
Eligibilty for Faculty
- Post Graduation ,Graduation ,B.ED with 50% marks
Age : As on 01 April 2016 :-
- Fresh Candidates : Below 40 years (except for NCR schools where TGT/PRT should be < 29 yrs and PGT < 36 years)
- Experienced Candidates : Below 57 years ( Should have minimum 5 years teaching experience in the last 10 years)
- Registration Start date : 17/08/2016
- Registration End date: 13/09/2016
- Admit Card download date: 15/11/2016 Tentative
- 2016-17 Exam Window: 26-27 Nov 2016
- Result declaration: 15/12/2016 Tentative
- Print out of Score Cards: Tentative
Kindly Download Advt. notice for more information
Download Full Advt. of ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOLS Teachers Recruitment file.
Download Full File notice of ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA.
Download Full Official notice File of How to APPly
- Kindly Read All file carfully , then Apply.