Airports Authority of India Junior Executives Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India Junior Executives Recruitment 2017 ( 200 Posts)
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details given below:-
Airports Authority of India Junior Executives Recruitment 2017
Total No. of Posts :- 200 Vacancies
- Name of posts :- Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)
Educational Qualifications :- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
GATE Branch/ GATE Code :- Civil /CE
- Name of posts :- Junior Executive (Engineering Electrical)
Educational Qualifications :- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
GATE Branch/ GATE Code :- Electrical/EE
- Name of posts :- Junior Executive(Electronics)
Educational Qualifications :- Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016
GATE Branch/ GATE Code :- Electronics and Communication /EC
AGE LIMIT AS ON 30/09/2017
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
- For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders
issued from time-to-time
- Relaxation by 05 (Five) Years for the candidate who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.80 to 31.12.1989 and candidate has to provide the certificate for the same issued by District Magistrate/Block Development Officer/Sub Divisional Officer at the time of document verification.
- The Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate will only be accepted.
Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1) :- Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 7.2 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively. The Pay package is due for revision as per DPE guidelines under the 3rd PRC .
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document verification. Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC /resignation letter, experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail ID. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along .0with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of the Certificates. If the identity of the candidate is in doubt or he/she is not able to produce the requisite documents or there is mismatch of information in the documents, his/her candidature will be rejected. No additional time will be given for producing original documents.
- On finalization of document verification, selection will be made as per merit list prepared on the GATE Marks of applied candidates.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate.
APPLICATION FEE AND MODE OF REMITTANCE:
- Application Fee of Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be
completed by following the instructions.
- Method For Submission of Application Fees-Candidate needs to re-log in and click the link/tab “Make online Payment” which will become active only after 24 hours of submission of online Application. The candidates are required to deposit the requisite examination fees online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect System of State Bank of India. The 10 digit Transaction Reference Number starting with “DU” is generated by the system on successful payment. It is to be noted and retained for future reference
Important Notice of Airports Authority of India Junior Executives Recruitment 2017
For more information related to Airports Authority of India Junior Executives Recruitment 2017 you can see published notices. Please share this information with your friends and help them and visit daily on our website for daily employment.
Important Dates of Airports Authority of India Junior Executives Recruitment 2017:-
- Opening Date for On-Line Applications :- 18/09/2017
- Last Date for On-Line Applications :-17/10/2017
Download Advertisement Airports Authority of India Junior Executives Recruitment 2017